Status
Not open for further replies.

M4rtin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
New Jersey, USA
Okay here it goes the Nicoticket Virgin is no longer a Virgin:D

The CLS was the first foray into the luscious world of Nicoticket, I know Kent, you advised me to go with the Homeslice first but I never had a custard type flavor before:facepalm:

Deliciousssssssssssss right out of the vape mail and into my Aspire!:vapor: All I have to sayy is Shaaaazzaaaaammmmm (Picture Jim Nabors)! Hooookkked I issssssss!

The Homeslice went the following evening, wwwwhoaaaaaa-Love the peanutssss-whoaaaaaaaa (Picture Joey Lawrence)!

Okay a little background-I need an all day vape since I carry my MVP with me all day till I get home, Provari might be next purchase. So I vape all day long, well once an hour I go outside for ten mintues to vape besides the ride into work and the ride home from work. So I vape all day on one juice. I have been vaping the fruits and some popular mentions from others. In fact one of the popular mentions did a number on my tongue and the chapping on the inside of my top lip. Might be the miniature amount of menthol in there not sure or a combination from another juice.

So the most important thing for me is to know what is in the juice when I buy it and to get a little description of the flavor. All I can say is the descriptions you give with your juices on the website is outstanding! Sincerely Outstanding! You not only give the flavor, but how it performs on different devices and of course the most important thing what is in the juice! I cannot thank you enough for that!

I know everything I am saying is not new and it has been covered by others, but I really honestly cannot thank you enough for that. I was starting to get a little down, but not giving up on vaping, just thinking this is what it is I guess and I have to settle. Well you changed that and brought me back!

I know getting off topic again, but I am just amazed by the taste of your juices and the way they transform as well. Your customer service and expediency of the turn around on my order was phenomenal. The Zotz included in my order (there is probably a story behind that) and the personal note from Nick was completely unexpected and beauteous. Sorry not a word, I am just running out word praises!

I am truly blow away by this experience and your story!

Spend a lot of my weekend vaping the CLS, Homeslice, visited your website over 100 times reading the juices, building my wish list and reading the Nicoticket forum threads. Just blown away by you,your wife Katy and your team. Also all the people here on the Nicoticket threads. Definitely understand why they consider 50 ML a sample!

Best buying experience and vaping experience I have had!!!! You definitely have a customer for life in me and others need to be converted. I cannot wait for tomorrows release!!

Please give my sincerest praises and thanks to your wife and your team! Just Outstanding!

Sooo sorry for rambling on, I am just blown away!:vapor:

FattyJ

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2014
West Chester, OH

The CLS was the first foray into the luscious world of Nicoticket, I know Kent, you advised me to go with the Homeslice first but I never had a custard type flavor before:facepalm:

Deliciousssssssssssss right out of the vape mail and into my Aspire!:vapor: All I have to sayy is Shaaaazzaaaaammmmm (Picture Jim Nabors)! Hooookkked I issssssss!

The Homeslice went the following evening, wwwwhoaaaaaa-Love the peanutssss-whoaaaaaaaa (Picture Joey Lawrence)!

Okay a little background-I need an all day vape since I carry my MVP with me all day till I get home, Provari might be next purchase. So I vape all day long, well once an hour I go outside for ten mintues to vape besides the ride into work and the ride home from work. So I vape all day on one juice. I have been vaping the fruits and some popular mentions from others. In fact one of the popular mentions did a number on my tongue and the chapping on the inside of my top lip. Might be the miniature amount of menthol in there not sure or a combination from another juice.

So the most important thing for me is to know what is in the juice when I buy it and to get a little description of the flavor. All I can say is the descriptions you give with your juices on the website is outstanding! Sincerely Outstanding! You not only give the flavor, but how it performs on different devices and of course the most important thing what is in the juice! I cannot thank you enough for that!

I know everything I am saying is not new and it has been covered by others, but I really honestly cannot thank you enough for that. I was starting to get a little down, but not giving up on vaping, just thinking this is what it is I guess and I have to settle. Well you changed that and brought me back!

I know getting off topic again, but I am just amazed by the taste of your juices and the way they transform as well. Your customer service and expediency of the turn around on my order was phenomenal. The Zotz included in my order (there is probably a story behind that) and the personal note from Nick was completely unexpected and beauteous. Sorry not a word, I am just running out word praises!

Spend a lot of my weekend vaping the CLS, Homeslice, visited your website over 100 times reading the juices, building my wish list and reading the Nicoticket forum threads. Just blown away by you,your wife Katy and your team. Also all the people here on the Nicoticket threads. Definitely understand why they consider 50 ML a sample!

Best buying experience and vaping experience I have had!!!! You definitely have a customer for life in me and others need to be converted. I cannot wait for tomorrows release!!

Please give my sincerest praises and thanks to your wife and your team! Just Outstanding!

For what it's worth I suggest trying the GCD(Grandma's Cinnamon Danish). It's become my ADV currently It is crazy good IMO.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com

Wow, thanks for the great write-up Martin! I am pleased that the care and attention to detail we take wasn't lost in translation!!

We made good time to Jersey!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread