Status
Not open for further replies.

Stacy1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Brunswick,GA,USA
Your Nicoticket.com Order Confirmation (#28469)!

I had to do it! Virgin orderererererererer, well, till I get my vape mail. Can't wait to try Custard's Last Stand after everyone raving about it. Never had a creamy type e-liquid. Thank you for the coupon!

You're gonna be hooked after trying CLS. Go ahead and figure NT into your weekly vape budget:laugh:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
So of course I just HAD to place an order ;) :evil:

I thought I was going to make it through this week without placing an order. NOPE, order up :facepalm:

I took the bait too...

Grape ape is my obsession on the fruits. It's absolutely perfection.

#28426 - wasn't trying to place another order this week, but there you have it. Gosh Clark! ;)

Reloading the Grap3 Ap3 and a first try of Humingbird - just couldn't resist.

Order #28417 i was on this like a poodle on a cookie. as luck would have it, i already had 50ml of aa and 100ml of gcd sitting in my cart waiting for payday. payday, shmaday :p

Your Nicoticket.com Order Confirmation (#28469)!

I had to do it! Virgin orderererererererer, well, till I get my vape mail. Can't wait to try Custard's Last Stand after everyone raving about it. Never had a creamy type e-liquid. Thank you for the coupon!

#28482.

Got Grape Ape and GCD 50 ml each. Thanks for the sale Kent! :toast: That freaking GCD is habit forming I almost got the 500ml on my second order!

Thank you for the orders folks! Perfectly good liquid, just made too damn much of these SRs! Too many lingering around, need to blow em out!

XJ-linux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
#28457 300ml of Hummingbird and a Drippin' to Go for $100. If I had thought it through, I could have gotten 500ml for ~$150, but I needed both 6mg and 12mg to mix up some 9mg. I think I'm good until Christmas regardless!

ETA: Thanks to Team NT for the Flash Sale! I was worried I might run out of my ADV (Da Bird) before the new runs of it start up again next year. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread