Fairy Tale - Classic Wicked Witch

killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
Fairy Tale - Classic Wicked Witch
Producer: Croatia
Packaging: 20 ml aroma concentrate in a 120 ml bottle.
The Fairy Tale range is one of my great favourites as it is characterised by very good flavours and quality products. The "wicked witch" offers us a strawberry and vanilla cake from her kitchen, which will hopefully disprove the "wicked" part of her. The series is divided into two parts, one is the classic, which has a darker already mystical graphic, and the other is the sweet, which represents a more colourful "fairy" fairy tale world. But let's stick to the dark side, which offers a slightly more complex flavour.
On the nose, a pleasant strawberry vanilla cake that I suspect won't be too sweet. The taste is no different from the smell, a perfect blend of strawberry and cake. The strawberries are not sweet, as if they were just put on top of the cake as a decoration, but the smell is there all the time. What dominates is the cake part. Imagine a creamy, slightly vanilla cake, which I think is perfectly hit the spot. Like when you have vanilla cream in the middle of the cake slice, not too sweet, and a strawberry on top. On the forums, as I read up on the product before each test, many people mention the custard, cheesecake as well as the biscuit. Of these, the pudding is probably the closest to the taste, but for me, the taste of the traditional cake is the most noticeable.
Even if I wanted to, I couldn't say anything bad about the product, the "witch" has certainly shown her skills as a chef for me, and not with just any product. Many thanks to the team at

Attachments

• WICKED WITCH-550x550w.jpg
    WICKED WITCH-550x550w.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Reactions: newyork13

Users who are viewing this thread