TNT Vape - Extra - Torta al limone

killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
TNT Vape - Extra - Cake al limone
"torta fatta in casa dalla mamma"
Place of origin: Italy
A classic of Italian pastry, soft cake bases with Sicilian lemon cream and an elegant dried fruit garnish on top. I haven't even tasted it yet and I'm already drooling over this dessert delicacy, which the manufacturer guarantees us in the description .
The classic lemon cake is a tried and tested recipe that many manufacturers are adding to, as it's a favourite in the dessert category and can be used all day long. A pleasant and sweet lemon cream, with a soft cake flavour that is distinct in both aroma and taste. No intrusiveness, no competition between the flavours, a perfect harmony has been set by our Italian friends. The lemon is softly sweet, with a slight acidity, in a creamy state, very similar to the lemon curd in cakes. An added bonus, which they've thrown in for good measure, is the dried fruit garnish. Smoothing in the background, it's pleasant to smell after steaming, almost sealing in the lemony deliciousness. It's a sweet prune that makes the dessert even better and more atmospheric. Get ready for this or similar flavours if you fancy this sweetness, which, for me, I don't regret one bit, as the flavour seemed the perfect choice for the price and taste.
The manufacturer states a blend ratio of 10-12%, which I think is 50/50, I blended to 15% as I use a VG surplus base juice.

Attachments

• IMG_20240106_171054.jpg
    IMG_20240106_171054.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread