Not open for further replies.

killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
Fairy Tale Sweets Mango Melody
Manufacturer.
Packaging: 20ml aroma - 120ml in a Chubby Gorilla bottle
I have already presented a few products from the Fairy Tale Sweets range, all of them with more and more delicious flavours. The Mango Melody is "a juicy mango that dances in your mouth to a melody", according to the manufacturer ?). I hope this is true, as this is a big favourite of mine. Mango, biscuit, cake, you can taste it all in this indulgent dessert flavour. On the inhale, there is a cakey, pastry taste, and on the exhale, the characteristic tart taste of mango "dances" with the cake, with a very pleasant fragrance to match. Each flavour can be picked out separately, the mango showing a tart, perhaps unripe mango, the cakey part sometimes cakey sometimes biscuity, which the manufacturer leaves to you to "decide for yourself" :). With prolonged use there is a noticeable creaminess to it, not too dominant but still there. It's kind of like a little loose stuff that you can vape all day. What you really get is a simple, yet rare, aroma with not too many flavours that delivers a premium taste and scent in vapour form to the user. The description of the product is completely identical to the one received, a simple combination of a mango and a creamy cake without any particular philosophy.

Attachments

• Mango Melody-2840x2700.jpg
    Mango Melody-2840x2700.jpg
    430.6 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: newyork13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread