Status
Not open for further replies.

rustylug

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2008
Aberdeen, Scotland
www.bebo.com
Well its been 2 weeks now and i been trying 2 diffrent models....The DSE901 & the RN4081 ....Both work very well,but the RN4081 has a small cat so dosnt last nearly as long as the DSE901, so what i did was take the sponge out of the DSE901 & put it into the RN4081 ... Good result it lasted as long..... So now im looking for a supplier for both models with good boxed packaging...So if anyone can supply me please send information to my bebo site ..... Just log goto bebo and type in ecig. My orders would be for around 10 to 15 kits ....Thanks to anyone who can help.

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
is it just me or am i being a little over eractive when i say it's a little unethical to advertise your new venture on a thread reviewing another suppliers product ??
also if you are a supplier or planning to become one then isnt that what the suppliers forum is for ???
Vid was quite amusing tho, if a little inacurate in some of the statements made.

rustylug

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2008
Aberdeen, Scotland
www.bebo.com
Sorry Apostle51.... Im still trying to find my way around this forum ....Im not a wholesaler ...I just have a small stand in a shopping center in Inverness and wanted to sell them on my stand ....Got 20 kits from someone already and they went realy well but i just wanted to know what other people could supply me and at what price.

TheEmperorOfIceCream

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2008
London, UK
Oh man, I love Inverness. Greatest booze up of my life happened there. Got a cab from the marina into town and we asked the guy to take us to a good pub. Went on a six-pub crawl and never got more than fifty yards from where he dropped us. Tried to find the street again on a later visit, but nothing doing...

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
Sorry Apostle51.... Im still trying to find my way around this forum ....Im not a wholesaler ...I just have a small stand in a shopping center in Inverness and wanted to sell them on my stand ....Got 20 kits from someone already and they went realy well but i just wanted to know what other people could supply me and at what price.
lol Rusty , no need to apologize to me matey but maybe i did come across a little abrupt ..anyhow, hows about starting your own thread in the suppliers forum regarding sourcing stock. I'm sure some of the other re-sellers would be more than happy to help.

Dr. Russell Fell

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2008
Florida
I agree with you rat, the all black with green is friggin CLEEAAAN. That's the route I took with my puresmoker mini. The only downside is the amount of attention it draws. Good thing I actually got an extra white battery with mine that has an orange light. It looks pretty nice too, almost like a cig in a cig holder/filter ala Hunter S. Thompson. That one doesn't draw nearly as much attention and most people don't even realize it's not a real cig unless they're very close to me.

Anyway, nice review. I'd like to start doing video reviews in the near future as well.

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK
The only downside is the amount of attention it draws. Good thing I actually got an extra white battery with mine that has an orange light. It looks pretty nice too, almost like a cig in a cig holder/filter ala Hunter S. Thompson. That one doesn't draw nearly as much attention .

well i find the orange draws far more attention than a green..the orange looks like a cigarette. so in a no smoking area...you get hassle... with the green they know its some sort of toy and leave ya..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread