Status
Not open for further replies.

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
Love the hat!

Nice reviews and I really, really want the Ruyan disposable e-cigar to become more affordable. What I'd ultimately like to see is a disposable cigar that uses glycerine in its liquid for mouth absorption, while cigarettes would use propylene glycol for lung delivery. Perfect world for e-smokers.

Nazareth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2008
USA
ah just a rough estimate after soem time has gone bye- they claim the throwaway is roughly = to 10 packs of Ciggs, so just rough estimate how long it'd take to smoke say 7-8 packs, (would take me 7-8 days) and then you have a pretty good estimate provided you use it all day like you would if you were smokin ciggs (Although I probably vape the = of 2 packs a day lol)

Nazareth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2008
USA
Ned has ordered the Loongtotem throwaway, will be interestign to get his impressions on that as well- I doubt the vapor will absorb liek the ruyan htough- He's also getting hte EPipe- which reminds me- ya should try gettign some pipes to review too :) Would be very itnerested in seeing the PartySmoker ESmoker pipe if you can swing it with htem. I'm goign to have to reorder from Loong- might pick up the throwaway cigar myself- but I think I liek hte idea of the vapor absorbing in lungs htough better

Nazareth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2008
USA
Dusty- I'm also wondering if it's possible to refill the throwaway, although You'll have to wait till it runs out of vapor to try- was wondering if you htink drilling a hole where the cartridge itself is located might be able to refill? Probably hte battery will be pretty well drained by time the vapor ceases, but if not, refilling might give it a nic kick toward the end

Nazareth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2008
USA

Nazareth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2008
USA
Reason I asked why the rice difference is because I'd looked into Ebay- can't remember what business it was, but hteir cartridges were dated expired, but I didn't see any dates on the stuff from Heaven gifts, and wondered if perhaps they were older stuff that Ruyan sells to resellers for reduced prices, just to get rid of stock- I'm not suggesting Heaven gifts is sellign older stuff- as I couldn't find any info on cartridge dates or anyhting- but was curious how they can sell so cheap- I'm probably goign to pick up a box of 5 cigars- I'm just too curious about htem lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread