Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Well seems the mailman took my package back out and mailed it to my new address after all, surprise vape mail :D

IMG_20191230_170131.jpg

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Got this beast up and running, 1st time I've used a atty with these rods, but had plenty of these 'top deck' atties, was easy enough to build, did loose one of the air inserts down the sink though :facepalm:

I was concerned how well this would wick, but it seems to be working great, and I think the flavor is really good, not a fan of the filling, as little messy and don't think would work well with dropper bottles, but can live with it, as the flavor and looks of this tank makes up for it.

Thanks for your review @Tim Wiseman, it is a good one for sure :)

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Got this beast up and running, 1st time I've used a atty with these rods, but had plenty of these 'top deck' atties, was easy enough to build, did loose one of the air inserts down the sink though :facepalm:

I was concerned how well this would wick, but it seems to be working great, and I think the flavor is really good, not a fan of the filling, as little messy and don't think would work well with dropper bottles, but can live with it, as the flavor and looks of this tank makes up for it.

Thanks for your review @Tim Wiseman, it is a good one for sure :)

Great to hear you like it mate:thumb:
    The SS rods do wick really good, you won't be disappointed there!
    It does help with filling if you tilt the tank away from you slightly so it's on an angle, you shouldn't get any mess that way. I've had mine for a couple of months now and I've never spilled a drop while filling.
    I use a dropper bottle as well:)

Bad luck that you lost an a/f insert, hopefully it wasn't one that you need:w00t: I'm pretty sure you can buy replacement ones if it was.
    Enjoy Brunhilde;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread