So happy to be in good company

Status
Not open for further replies.

June

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2009
California
June, sorry you had such a rocky beginning, but I'm sure you'll do fine with your 510.

I started off with the 901, and I love it, but as a beginner, didn't realize I should have ordered liquid or that I was supposed to blow the primer fluid out of the atomizers. My 901 came with 4 sample cartridges labeled med strength, and I ordered 2 additional pkgs (10 cartridges) of the same med. strength. I think they were supposed to be Marlboro tobacco flavor. They SUCKED big-time. I have never tasted anything so horrible in my life. :)

Same here with the liquid. Filling carts just sounded so time consuming so I ordered 55 cartridges instead of liquid!:( I'd sell them, but unfortunately they were so weak I used most of them up in three days. Didn't much matter what they tasted like either.

Same with the atomizer. Thought I was vaping poison! Made me wonder how this practice ever got off the ground.

Things are going much better since I got some liquid. I'm gonna laugh about this someday...

Moonstruck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2009
Colorado
LOL ... I know what you mean. The great thing though is I'm now going on almost a month without a cigarette ... so vaping does work!

The downside is I am sick of topping off, filling, and dripping ... I spend more time on this than I do any of my hobbies. So I am now looking at the 2-piece units, particularly the VaporKing from Vapor4Life. Will keep the 901 as my backup (might give some of the pieces/parts away to family -- anything to help them get off cigarettes).

Good luck with your venture. Vaping is by far the easiest way to quit smoking I have every tried -- and I've tried them all dozens of times. So even though the experience hasn't been exactly perfect, it was/is most definitely successful. I am extremely happy to say that I am now an ex-38-year-plus-smoker. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread