Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Oh man, that's cool. At first glance I was hoping for vaporesso toe-in socks, though :D

It was filled with all sorts of unexpected stuff. I’m going to wear that beanie the next bad weather day I’ll see my daughter on, and show off my new style.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
Now I want one too :facepalm:

The only thing that concerns me with MOSFET squonk mods is how it hits. Does it hit like a Luna? or a smelly fish? ;)
I don't know if it's just my Luna as I did have it on a .5 build but my luxotic blows my Luna out of the water. Same battery too fully charged. I used a .8 build on a wasp Nano with my luxotic and I used .5 build on my favorite rda in the world right now the Elder Dragon and the Luna performed like ... idk a 10watt aio with a bad regulator chip that's on an almost dead battery LOL.

Since I only tried one build and one atomizer on each of those mods as it stands right now my luxotic beats the pants off my Luna. Of course that can change its not like I used the same exact atomizer and the same build but that's actually what I'm going to do next time :)

I said all that to say that I personally think the luxotic is a very very nice mosfet unregulated squonk you are likely going to have to fix it though and that kind of stinks.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
A little wee error there.....I'm tired. Lol :D

Mine still runs like a charm. I liked that mod.....used to run dual coils at 75watts in my tsunami RDA....it was a good vape....it went everywhere with me along with a bottle of juice and spare batteries :D
Just yanking your chain. :D

As a sub 100W mod it was a solid performer. :thumbs:

Astron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Washington
My new Lime Green Asmodus Lustro with the FireLuke Mesh tank and complimentary Asmodus drip tip sent with the package. I’m reverting to the FireLuke away from my RTA and squonk for easy maintenance as we drive across the state and stay in a hotel. But this is the mod setup I’m bringing on our trip :) I think it is very cool.
F02D12FF-37A3-4120-AEFC-BBB09C8EC011.jpeg

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
My new Lime Green Asmodus Lustro with the FireLuke Mesh tank and complimentary Asmodus drip tip sent with the package. I’m reverting to the FireLuke away from my RTA and squonk for easy maintenance as we drive across the state and stay in a hotel. But this is the mod setup I’m bringing on our trip :) I think it is very cool. View attachment 862007
Lovely! Looks the same color as the green Colossal. I really enjoy my Lustros, I’m surprised I don’t have one in every color.

Astron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Washington
Lovely! Looks the same color as the green Colossal. I really enjoy my Lustros, I’m surprised I don’t have one in every color.
I’m glad you like the Lustro - it was a “blind buy” as @AvaOrchid posted the sale for them on the Asmodus site and I couldn’t resist the low price, so I got two.

I have no idea really about the quality of these mods, but I haven’t heard anything negative about Asmodus in general and again, the price was right. :)

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Afternoon shinies ;)

You are blessed Ange. Watching the hobbit and the scenery takes your breath, can only imagine how magnificent it is to see in person.

Today I dragged Mum, & she dragged me - up a hill, through native bush, to a lookout. The walkway started literally 5 minutes away from the Grey mouth township.

The view from the top, looking over the Tasman Sea:

lions2.jpg

lions.jpg

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Ange I just did an A/B with the Luxotic and the Pumper 18 (close enough? - my luna is asleep) and the luxotic hits a little harder. Surpised me. The build was a 0.18 Ohm SS alien in a recurve. Fully charged Vapcell 25A CDR 18650. I swapped the same battery and atty between mods and had a few vapes.

Thank you :wub: I waved at you guys in Aussie when I saw the Tasman sea.

My hippovape kudos squonk mod shipped yesterday from Oz - I'm going to wait for that to turn up, and then decide which mod I want next - another Kudos or a Luna, or a Pumper or a Luxotic or one of each ;)

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    View attachment 861925 Shiny's! First, I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and wishes. This is the best community ever. My mom is stable and in recovery mode now. She will be in the nursing home for therapy for awhile. Her stroke partially paralyzed her left side, but with therapy and hard work, her doctor says she should make a full recovery. She calls herself a "Tough Old Bird", and I believe it. 3 years ago, she had a major heart attack that left her with 25% of her heart function, and she made a full recovery from that. Back in 1981, she was diagnosed with stage 4 melanoma, and she made a full recovery from that. Mom is a very active woman that has made a life out of taking care of others. The only thing she wants to get well for, is to get back to taking care of and helping the elderly people she cares for. She's 83 btw. Please keep her in your thoughts, and your prayers if you believe.

Well, after catching up on over 90 pages since I last posted(12/20/2019)....I'm back. I will be back home later today. I'll be glad to be home with my family and back to my normal routine. Catching up with the Shiny thread was a nice distraction for the last couple of days, if not a little overwhelming. 13 of those pages were just from the last two days.:blink: Got to get ready for my flight and say my goodbyes. I'll try to post this evening to let you know I made it home ok. I love you all! :wub:

I love your Mom's attitude and her already, from just reading this post. What an amazing and awesome lady. :wub:

You were very much missed BTW :wub:

Terri McVeety

ECF Veteran
    Nov 9, 2018
    NE Texas
    The trick is to watch how Chinese people use them : like tongs for picking up pieces of meat etc from common plates and like little shovels to get the rice etc into the mouth . We Westerners try to be too dainty with chopsticks
    Chopstick etiquette is a real thing. Found out watching YouTube videos while learning how to use them. Trying rather....

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Fush and chups

EDIT: originally posted 52 minutes ago and still no bite from Ange. She must be sleeping in ;)

Still catching up, and too busy laughing. Every time I saw a FUSH mod, I thought of how we pronounce fish & chips :lol:

BTW Aussies say fesh & cheps :p

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Stunning indeed. Was going to say breathtaking but it sounds like that occurred before the view.;)

:lol: You have no idea, it was a very overgrown, unused, muddy, unmaintained track up a steep hill. But I loved every step.

I found this big fellow back at the motels. He's 14, ragdoll, huge and stunning. He's making me miss Luna even more :wub:

rag.jpg

debinnv

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 22, 2013
    Island Of Misfit Toys
    I did this today. I had like 100 clear battery wraps and realized the first time I used one it is a bit hard to see if there is a tear. Sooooo, I got a newspaper and found some cute designs, cut them to size, put the clear wrap over them and hit them with the heat gun :)
    I need to practice a little more but, yay me! Okay put lotion on hands, that's better :)

IMG_20200106_175009639.jpg
    IMG_20200106_174935209.jpg
    IMG_20200106_174950493.jpg

Last edited:

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    :lol: You have no idea, it was a very overgrown, unused, muddy, unmaintained track up a steep hill. But I loved every step.

I found this big fellow back at the motels. He's 14, ragdoll, huge and stunning. He's making me miss Luna even more :wub:

View attachment 862023
    Handsome brute, is he homeless?

Users who are viewing this thread