Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
Those of you that love the look of mechs but are paranoid of the safety aspect, uwell has you covered.
Unregulated tube, no adjustment but safety. Bottom mech style button, and one of them glows in the dark if held under a light.....
Anyway Mike vapes has been showing it on live shows and seems impressed. From what he has shown its 25mm and barely taller than a mech.
Thought I'd share it.

SOULKEEPER MOD

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Those of you that love the look of mechs but are paranoid of the safety aspect, uwell has you covered.
Unregulated tube, no adjustment but safety. Bottom mech style button, and one of them glows in the dark if held under a light.....
Anyway Mike vapes has been showing it on live shows and seems impressed. From what he has shown its 25mm and barely taller than a mech.
Thought I'd share it.

SOULKEEPER MOD
Looks interesting!

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Thought I'd share it.

SOULKEEPER MOD
Those are clean looking. I really like those.

jim_87

Resident Forum Lurker
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2018
USA
Oh, that's not good...sorry you're having hassle. The most important thing is that it isn't getting anywhere near the board/switch. Some have had it behind the switch housing. Fingers crossed yours is just a dodgy connection between the bottle and mechanism...

I may just get the recurve :)
I haven't put down the recurve since I got it. It has moved to the top spot in my rda lineup. I think you would like it.

jim_87

Resident Forum Lurker
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2018
USA
Thought I'd share it.

SOULKEEPER MOD
Just ordered one from sourcemore.com
Use code USM at checkout.

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
I need to share this with you. This is what takes me to my heavenly place...
20190611_153016.jpg

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Good morning shines :)

My take on all this china post debacle is that they have pretty strict rules on packaging etc and everybody flaunts them normally :D

Then they have a big blitz and everybody's packages get rejected and sent back due to defailance :rules:

Bring me my BB, Rave mini, Bantam and Legend.... Please :(:(:confused::eek:

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Evening shinies ;)

We gave my Dad the best send off ever today :wub:

I am a complete antisocial introvert type of person, who doesn't like big crowds or lots of people. Despite that ;) I stood up in front of 400 people and read out a long funny poem (I'm the comic relief in our family) that I'd written at 4am this morning. No fricking idea how I did it - but I did it ;)

As the unmarried big sister, I had the special job of getting Mum through the funeral, and through today (and through the next 30 years). She did amazing :wub:

jim_87

Resident Forum Lurker
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 22, 2018
    USA
    Evening shinies ;)

I am a complete antisocial introvert type of person, who doesn't like big crowds or lots of people. Despite that ;) I stood up in front of 400 people and read out a long funny poem (I'm the comic relief in our family) that I'd written at 4am this morning. No fricking idea how I did it - but I did it ;)

As the unmarried big sister, I had the special job of getting Mum through the funeral, and through today (and through the next 30 years). She did amazing :wub:
    That's got to be a stressful day for everyone. I'm glad it went well for you and your family.

Fredman1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 27, 2017
    New Zealand
    I am a complete antisocial introvert type of person, who doesn't like big crowds or lots of people.
    Me to. You're my hero for doing that.
    I stood up in front of 400 people and read out a long funny poem
    You do have a way with words.
    As the unmarried big sister, I had the special job of getting Mum through the funeral, and through today (and through the next 30 years). She did amazing
    Ah Ange, she's lucky to have a rock like you. You two'll be fine, and Dad will truelly rest in peace for that. You're one special lady, I can tell. Hope to meet you one day when I pass that way.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2015
    Evening shinies ;)

Hugs to you! Every mum should have a daughter like you!

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    Morning all. Rather liking the Bonza. I think it performs about like the dead rabbit, so if you like one you’ll like the other. On the other hand, it might be redundant.

Do we say redundant here, or is the correct term back up?

Yeah, my tracking hasn't updated for 5 days too :(
    Last entry: "Arrive at Beijing International Mail Exchange station".

Mine always do that, take a week vacation in Beijing before the big trip. Some of them stay there longer.

Users who are viewing this thread