Sep 13, 2014
Planet Earth
20191103_063949.jpg

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
If you can get the airlflow right it tastes pretty good. For me I found there's a tiny little sweet spot between whistling and too airy.
I have a lot of spitback. Too much. And I usually put my cotton quite tight. Doesn't happen with anything else. And the explosions make my jaw clench. I'll try with other coils.

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
I have a lot of spitback. Too much. And I usually put my cotton quite tight. Doesn't happen with anything else. And the explosions make my jaw clench. I'll try with other coils.
That sucks. I really hate spitback and now you mention it I have noticed some from the Pyro V2

icepickmaker84

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2019
Indiana
Christmas decorations already? Spanish custom says it's not done until Dec 8th, St Mary's day.

A wise old English teacher told me a happy wife = a happy life lol! I don’t mind it, I’m ready to watch Christmas Vacation ha ha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: cocy c

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Christmas decorations already? Spanish custom says it's not done until Dec 8th, St Mary's day.
The decorations seem to go up earlier and earlier every year. But I think that’s because Christmas has gotten so complicated. I know we had to go to my mom’s, his mom’s, and his dad’s, and then there might be other friends having parties, and the parades, and seeing Santa... When I was a kid Christmas was one day. For my kids it seemed to drag on for the whole month. If I didn’t get the tree up before thanksgiving it wasn’t going to get done.

icepickmaker84

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2019
Indiana
The decorations seem to go up earlier and earlier every year. But I think that’s because Christmas has gotten so complicated. I know we had to go to my mom’s, his mom’s, and his dad’s, and then there might be other friends having parties, and the parades, and seeing Santa... When I was a kid Christmas was one day. For my kids it seemed to drag on for the whole month. If I didn’t get the tree up before thanksgiving it wasn’t going to get done.

When our son was 5m he had a stroke, my wife decorated the house early as a distraction and that’s how it’s been ever since.

Electrodave

LPV
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2015
Denver, CO
www.electrostring.com
M6Bullet.JPG

Is it a clone if nobody ever made it before? The mod is a Tesla M6 clone--in 26650 size, which Ameravape never offered. But it really is a nice mod. It's the only 26650 mod that I have that's actually light enough to truck around with. Aluminum mods rock! The RDA is a Bullet clone. it's an older design that works well with high builds. Lots of cool vapor.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
When our son was 5m he had a stroke, my wife decorated the house early as a distraction and that’s how it’s been ever since.

Oh how awful! Your wife is brilliant and strong to cope in such a productive way.

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Vape Mail Baby! The Northern Dreampipe Mods EON DNA60! Serial #0001
The mod is made from a 100-year-old Bowling Ball and the wood is Lignum vitae.
Lignum vitae is a wood, also called guayacan or guaiacum, and in parts of Europe known as Pockholz, from trees of the genus Guaiacum. The trees are indigenous to the Caribbean and the northern coast of South America and have been an important export crop to Europe since the beginning of the 16th century

"Lignum vitae" is Latin for "wood of life", and derives its name from its medicinal uses; lignum vitae resin has been used to treat a variety of medical conditions from coughs to arthritis, and chips of the wood can also be used to brew a tea.

Top Ten Heaviest Woods
  • Mpingo (African Black Wood)
  • Snakewood.
  • Leadwood. Rated 5.00 out of 5.
  • Desert Ironwood.
  • Caranda (Itin)
  • Lignum Vitae (Guaiacum or True)
  • Lignum Vitae (Argentinian)
  • Kingwood (Violetwood)
Guaiacum officinale, commonly known as roughbark lignum-vitae, guaiacwood or gaïacwood, is a species of tree in the caltrop family, Zygophyllaceae, that is native to the Caribbean and the northern coast of South America.
Eon07.jpg
Eon08.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread