Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
GP Dripper Ind Taste2.JPG

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
I'm familiar with the claustrophobic wicking area in the 22mm version; I have one. I held off getting a 24mm version and ordered for a BF pin instead. Upon your return, and in hindsight, the 24mm version maybe more preferable for squonking; however, the fault with bottom air flow holes still remain. I suppose one will just have to be diligent against over-squonking, as much as being diligent against over-dripping. It's a small price to pay if one believes bottom air flow atomisers produce better flavour.

Anyways, how are you finding the COV Squonker? And how does it cope with wattages and battery life?

With regards to the resin wide bore drip tip: Yes I like mine too. It's much better than the supplied tip.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
The flavor from the Tsunami it is excellent for sure! I put the regular pin back in and use it with a pair of dual fused Claptons on the Wrecker G2 at 80W, it's one way ticket to Flavor Town! The Wraith would run the Claptons, but with that kind of power I would hate to see the single battery life. :lol:

My opinion on the CoV Wraith is here, as always YMMV.
Looks like another budget squonker is on the way... COV Wraith

Next up for the Wraith is a Velocity Mini and a Firebird rda. :w00t:

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
The 22 was all the local B&M had, it has a tiny wick area and you have to be careful when you squonk. Those big dual air pipes under each coil drain juice quite well. :lol:

Thanks!
I picked up a couple of those already. Used a strip of Aluminum Tape a littler narrower than the width of the friction area for 1 1/2 wraps. :D

I'd thought about a Tsunami, but I didn't like where the airholes were, compared to where juice "might" flow..... I'll stick wif mah Velocities :D

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
All the years of cicgalikes, eGos and carts were worth it to reach a vape this satisfying. 0.25 ohm dual coil loaded with DIY Key Lime Pi in a Derringer atop a Stingray X. If there's a better vape for me, I haven't found it yet.

B2ie4OW.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread