Organic #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Damn Nick!! Straight from the mailbox, Organic #1 is an instant winner! I remember the first time I tried Patriot, someone sent me sample, and I was floored at how amazing it was, knew it was a big bottle order. It went on to become one of my favorite NETs of all time. This O#1 deserves a big bottle too, excellent product here man!

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
Hey jerms. Sorry for the late reply. Been away a few days. Thanks a ton for the shout out sir! Im really stoked that you like OG1. Not many people probably remember OG2. It wasn't on par with the quality of 1 so thats why it has been laid to rest:D I get alot of people always asking me, "What's up with the #1? Is there a #2?" lol. Thanks again bro!:toast:

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Thank you very much jerms. I appreciate you taking the time to critique our goods! :D Im surprised you havent tried it up until now. That was one of our very first NET's ever released.
Yeah, I order from so many different vendors and try so many new juices that even with my favorite vendors I'm often slow to get through the line. There's still a couple of your old school NETs I've yet to try. Acadian will be ordered next, which I've read some great things about.

Organic #1 was probably going to be the last one I tried, but thankfully jefsview talked me into bumping it up.

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
Acadian Gold was our very first NET. It is a must try for sure. Perfect for a cigarette-like vape but plays well for a pipe tobacco flavor too. Flue cured gold leaf and acadian perique at its finest. The tobacco blend that is used for this is unbelievable. It is very tempting to be around it:D no joke.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Acadian Gold was our very first NET. It is a must try for sure. Perfect for a cigarette-like vape but plays well for a pipe tobacco flavor too. Flue cured gold leaf and acadian perique at its finest. The tobacco blend that is used for this is unbelievable. It is very tempting to be around it:D no joke.
Is gold leaf a Virginia tobacco, making Acadian Gold a VA/Per (Virginia + Perique) blend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread