Status
Not open for further replies.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
do you have any idea on the alloy contents? what is a sunshine cloth? i used brasso on the poldiac but hate the way it eats away at the metal....so i wont be using it again on any of my mods...

See post 12 on page 2 of this thread - Sharkhide metal polish on all metals. Throw the noalox out. Very thin coat of vaseline on all threads is all you need.

Sharkhide is around 40.00 for 1 lb can

BIG CL0UDS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2013
Tampa, FL
See post 12 on page 2 of this thread - Sharkhide metal polish on all metals. Throw the noalox out. Very thin coat of vaseline on all threads is all you need.

Sharkhide is around 40.00 for 1 lb can

dspin I have always use mothers polish but you and your constant polished gg pics and always rambling on about sharkhide lol is making me think about ordering some. I am almost out of mothers now so it is seeming like great idea. But like rivernut said people if your on a budget and want the best bang for your buck mothers is a great product...

ajventi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
New Jersey
I bought a Brass Stealth Cap along with my SS Just GG. I put the Brass button head on as soon as I received it, and I'm loving the patina. But that's just me, I don't have any plans on polishing any time. I'm most likely going to pick up some Brass parts for it when they are available, so I'd prefer the New Brass to match.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
dspin I have always use mothers polish but you and your constant polished gg pics and always rambling on about sharkhide lol is making me think about ordering some. I am almost out of mothers now so it is seeming like great idea. But like rivernut said people if your on a budget and want the best bang for your buck mothers is a great product...

I fully understand that Dusty. when Para told me to buy some and I would never buy anything else again - I didnt do it for quite awhile. I just didnt want to spend 40.00 for a can of polish. THEN I got the new/unused Alum GGTS. Nothing I used was shiny enough for me - The sharkhide did, plus on brass - it was amazing. SH is consistency of Mayonaisse and will last a very long time.

evgeny131

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2013
Los Angeles
Just GG Brass 18500...Ithaka 4682 Dual Coil 0.75ohm
LQS6ScK.jpg

Incredibly satisfying combo....
Happy Hump-Day Everyone!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I like his questions stelios. Some of them are dificult but I dont like easy ones lol
Imeo will you make aalwani stop making these questions??? :D

aaaaaaaaaaahahahhaha sorry buddy... just kidding and I love the way you ask your questions by putting " :D "
:laugh:

jliu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
california, USA
thought this question might fit here better since at least we are discussing alloys.

Imeo,

Is there really a performance difference for brass vs SS? If so have you ever considered making a limited JGG in all Copper? I know Copper is a softer metal ... perhaps no unlimited warranty or something because of that?

Rajuisha

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
London
This business about old and new alloy is giving me a headache:-x IMEOOOOOOOO stop it pleaseeeee

I've never had a whole GG from old brass except for the venting cap and 901 lid so I can't quite tell how a whole ggts would look like in old brass. But one thing for sure is that I love the way the new brass looks after tarnishing. I don't think I like the way old brass looks when tarnished.

Imeo, I bought a stealth cap along with my JGG which I'm not using, I am one of those people that don't like leaving parts without ever being used so I wanted a stealth JGG. I wanted venting cap, engraved tube and telescope section to use with the cap.
But I'm getting confused with this discussion about old and new.

My question, CAN I GET JGG SPARES IN NEW ALLOY? WHO WILL HAVE JGG SPARES IN NEW ALLOY, ITALIAN OR GREEK?

Thank you kindly

steliosss

kindness always repays... be sure of that...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Athens - Greece (GG land)
www.e-smokeguru.gr
My question, CAN I GET JGG SPARES IN NEW ALLOY? WHO WILL HAVE JGG SPARES IN NEW ALLOY, ITALIAN OR GREEK?

Thank you kindly

Vasilis e-smokeguru will have the JGG brass parts in old brass version.
If someone wants "new brass" JGG parts, has to wait a little and the Italian seller would have them.

Confirmed.

Calm down now... you're scaring me :laugh:

Rajuisha

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
London
Vasilis e-smokeguru will have the JGG brass parts in old brass version.
If someone wants "new brass" JGG parts, has to wait a little and the Italian seller would have them.

Confirmed.

Calm down now... you're scaring me :laugh:

Lol you getting scared!!!!! I don't think that's possible

Thanks for the info :)

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
This business about old and new alloy is giving me a headache:-x IMEOOOOOOOO stop it pleaseeeee

I've never had a whole GG from old brass except for the venting cap and 901 lid so I can't quite tell how a whole ggts would look like in old brass. But one thing for sure is that I love the way the new brass looks after tarnishing. I don't think I like the way old brass looks when tarnished.

Hey Raj, I cant help you there, my GG's never tarnish, I dont let them get that far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread