Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
justGG was made from the new brass alloy. Some people like it some others not because it tarnish in a different way. So now I have to make brass justGG spares. I was thinking of making them from the previous alloy because:

1. People that have SS justGG will buy brass parts without worrying about the difference of brass alloys because they will buy only spares made from the previous alloy.

2. Brass justGG users will not buy brass parts either, so they will not have 2 tone brass on their justGG.

3. I will make of course some spares of the new alloy only for people that will damage their brass justGG and they will need new parts for it.

I am hearing opinions on what way you like me to handle this.

Itshak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Israel
I like new brass (but my wife took those) :laugh:

So now I want also Old brass alloy!!

this way we could assemble
Third kind JGG :thumbs:

like in gold:
We have yellow gold : new brass is light yellow because of high content of aluminum
Red gold : old brass more reddish bronze like because of more content of copper
White gold:SS

Last edited:

D Stanley Querfurth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany
justGG was made from the new brass alloy. Some people like it some others not because it tarnish in a different way. So now I have to make brass justGG spares. I was thinking of making them from the previous alloy because:

1. People that have SS justGG will buy brass parts without worrying about the difference of brass alloys because they will buy only spares made from the previous alloy.

2. Brass justGG users will not buy brass parts either, so they will not have 2 tone brass on their justGG.

3. I will make of course some spares of the new alloy only for people that will damage their brass justGG and they will need new parts for it.

I am hearing opinions on what way you like me to handle this.

I think there will allways be GG users wich would like to get the old and a lot of users who would like to get the new brass alloy, me too.
But if you ask i would like to get GGTS or Stealth spare parts in the new brass alloy,lol.
in my opinion you just make it like it allways was, each spare part in its original alloy.
i hope the others won´t kill me ...

greetings
Stan

steliosss

kindness always repays... be sure of that...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Athens - Greece (GG land)
www.e-smokeguru.gr

I was a little concerned of our JGG aloy-brass pieces but the third paragraph makes me feel ok.

Old brass for me too :)

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Well since you ask for my opinion, this is how all GG's should look in brass color

007a_zps7b1b332b.jpg

018a_zpsc83837b2.jpg

ManniGfaltig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Germany
I need an extension and a Stealth Rethreader made from the old alloy. I have a brass GGTS (4 in 1 cap) and the new brass alloy extension breaks the look of the device - I need it to be from one alloy. To be honest I like the old alloy more cause its a more yellowish and its tarnish still looks yellow.
With regards to Just GG spares - I think I would vote for them to be made from the new alloy cause mixing doesn't work for my eyes and so they have to be from the new alloy (which is not as bad as it sounds but its the mixing that doesn't work for me). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread