MTL/DL

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Neither. I did enough damage to my lungs through my 45+ years of smoking. Decided I would give them a rest for the rest of my life.

In my case the less to the lungs the better. I do the mouth through nose. Kinda suck on it like one would a straw. Hold it in my mouth for a second or so and then out through mouth and nose. Some does get breathed into my lungs but as little as possible.

tanneck

Feb 29, 2024
down south
Neither. I did enough damage to my lungs through my 45+ years of smoking. Decided I would give them a rest for the rest of my life.

In my case the less to the lungs the better. I do the mouth through nose. Kinda suck on it like one would a straw. Hold it in my mouth for a second or so and then out through mouth and nose. Some does get breathed into my lungs but as little as possible.
Would that make you a MMN vapor?

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Would that be a French Roll?

1713547471713.jpeg

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    The tighter the airflow the longer you can draw MTL.

On the extreme, try MTL on a DL tank full open and you will be lucky to get a full 1 second drag...too much air flow.

On the other extreme, use an airflow as tight as a gnat's a__ and you can MTL drag for days.

tanneck

Feb 29, 2024
    down south
    The tighter the airflow the longer you can draw MTL.

On the extreme, try MTL on a DL tank full open and you will be lucky to get a full 1 second drag...too much air flow.

On the other extreme, use an airflow as tight as a gnat's a__ and you can MTL drag for days.
    Which do you prefer?I'm all a lone so far.

Users who are viewing this thread