looking for opinions on potion vape juice 100% vg..thinking im pg allergic

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmb225

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2013
somerset ky
so i been having a problem vaping and face getting real hot and ears red hot.:evil: after watching a bishopheals vid about it i think its time to do 100%vg for a month and see how it goes. for some reason i havent heard much about potion vape and the vid i watched sounded pretty good. so before i order a month supply from them i wanted to hear some opinions? operating a reo grand and rm2 of course! 1 ohm micro coil and cotton wick. been my go to mod since august! all else collecting dust!

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
I gave them a shot due to thinking I was PG sensitive also. So I ordered 3 full size bottles.

I don't know if it was the batch or what, but I didn't taste a thing. I could smell it slightly, but couldn't taste it. I gave one bottle away, and that person couldn't sense any flavor either. It's been 3 months and as it turned out I don't have a PG sensitivity (it was something else) so I tried them again (a nice long steep!) and still no flavor. I have had other heavy VG and 100% VG product and there is flavor there so I know it's not me.

Recently I saw a very good review of the standard PG/VG mix, so I'm revisiting them again but with the basic line, and a sampler pack.

I hope I have better luck this time.

I'm using a VV Spinner and Evod, so you might get more out of dripping or more watts. Dunno, but wish you the best and hope you get your sensitivity issues sorted out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread