Help a newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Chaaya

Dec 31, 2015
Hey all, i am currently rocking the istick30w with a nautilus mini and have just purchased an istick 60w with temp control and the melo2. Now i would like to still use me nautilus mini. can anyone tell me if its titanium or nickel? And what temperature you recommend? I have never used temp control before and such high wattage. (currently have it the same as the istick30 is which is 7.2w/3.71v

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Hey all, i am currently rocking the istick30w with a nautilus mini and have just purchased an istick 60w with temp control and the melo2. Now i would like to still use me nautilus mini. can anyone tell me if its titanium or nickel?
You can use a Nautilus, but make sure to use power or wattage mode, not temp mode. I believe it's coils are kanthal.

Reactions: djsvapour

EvilGenius

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2014
nj
temp control is meant for nickel, titanium, and nichrome (only in nickel mode) wire only, i dont think any pre-made coils are made of anything but kanthal, if you want to use temp control you should start learning how to build coils and use rda's, make sure to read up on battery safety, ohms law, and temp control obviously

Eitje

Sep 2, 2015
Hi

if you want to use temp control: You can buy some Nautilus TSC (temp sensing coils I think) for your Nautilus (mini) instead of BVC coils. These are ni-200, nickel, coils so make sure to select the appropriate tc mode on your device.

If you just want to use your Nautilus: make sure you are in power mode and you are good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread