Not open for further replies.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Great job and thank you for taking us with you on your painting journey! And where were you @Vapefiend when I got my mini supervein 5 years ago? Hahaha! It’s still pretty but not much silver to be seen. By the time I learned about clear coat, Twas a bit too late...but I still love her!

Every few days I check in and today I was so grateful to see this active thread.

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
Great job and thank you for taking us with you on your painting journey! And where were you @Vapefiend when I got my mini supervein 5 years ago? Hahaha! It’s still pretty but not much silver to be seen. By the time I learned about clear coat, Twas a bit too late...but I still love her!

Every few days I check in and today I was so grateful to see this active thread.
I wish 5 years ago I was on reos! But I’m here now. I actually followed a guide from another reonaut who posted their experience on here a while back. I have an original silver vein and it turned completely black I was so sad. I couldn’t let it happen to the superveins.

I’m coming up on 2 years of using only reos and it’s still exciting. I love reos I love my reonauts and I love being here on the Reo forum. I always have an internet tab for this forum open.

Thank you for the compliment!

Last edited:

Eric Parlin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Man, those SV's look slick. Truly.

Nice job with the clear coat. :thumb:

Hmmmm... might just have to get me one (although I need another REO like I need a third nipple).

I find nothing wrong with your idea of getting anothr REO, or with the fact you have 3 nipples @Papa_Lazarou . I'm not the judgemental type.

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
02AB1151-21EB-4395-9FCA-AB2121A2F99E.jpeg
:rickroll:

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Great job on the clear coat !!

Awesome job! I freely admit this has me wanting one, even though I don't squonk, I wouldn't start with a mechanical, and etc. LOL.

But, they turned out absolutely lovely! Congrats!

Anna

...this is the REO Forum, REOs are mechanical mods :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread