Best Vape Stores In Oklahoma City

Status
Not open for further replies.
When e-cigs first hit the market they were a huge success but there wasn't much variety. Today there are many different kinds of vapes, and just as many stores or online vendors to get them from. Personally I prefer to go into a store because the employees and customers can help you select a vape or recommend the best products vs just going online. Also, I prefer vape stores over online vape shopping because there is no wait you choose your product from a wide selection and there it is. In the better vape stores they even let you try the vapes and the different flavors. A lot of places give you a rubber mouth piece that goes onto a tank. There are many flavors to try so usually they give you a basic battery and you just pick up the tank with the flavor you want to try, screw it onto the battery, and put the rubber mouth piece on (this is to keep everything germ free ) then you just smoke.

My favorite 3 vape stores in Oklahoma City are…..
(overall service, flavors (my favorite custom flavor), employee knowledge of vapes, interior of store, RATE 1:mad: through 5:D)

1) Thunder Vapor (122nd and rockwell)- great service, wide selection, amazing custom flavors (maiden's milk and strawberry banana smoothie), owner helps build mods, great interior (if you want to chill and vape) {5/5}
2) Vapebar (macarthur and nw expressway)- decent service, limited knowledge have to talk to a manager many times, wide variety of flavors (surf berry), good interior (bar type setup so you can sit on rotating stools and vape) {4/5}
3) KC's Vapors (rockwell and hefner)- decent service, trying flavors is easy they are in the middle of the room on a rotating wheel with batteries just sitting there (wisconsin treat) try as many as you want at your own leisure, decent knowledge of vapes, interior is not to great but the people are friendly {3.5}

Thunder vapors is really good with mods and has amazing flavors only downside is their e-liquid is a little more expensive than these other places but if you are serious about vaping it's worth it!

KC's Vapors you don't have to worry about getting annoying by asking to try like 50 different flavors because they are set up on two rotating wheels on a table in the center of the room and there are small batteries and rubber mouth pieces.

Vapebar the set up is like a bar (like the name suggests) rotating stools face the counters. Behind the counters are the employees ("bartenders") and the flavors ("drinks"). The setup gets the customers really talking and they have one of the biggest selection of vapes

All three places have a punch cards for flavors (usually along the lines of buy 5 flavors get one 10ml bottle for free) and vapebar even has a punch card for purchases after spending a certain amount you get some store credit to buy vapes, tanks,flavors, etc.

Post what your favorite vape stores are in your area and why…
(overall service, flavors (my favorite custom flavor), employee knowledge of vapes, interior of store, RATE 1:mad: through 5:D)

Currently I have a MVP 2.0 and an iTaste VTR both with iClear30s tanks

and if you want at the end put what kind of vape and tank you have :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread