ZMAX V5 (BLACK MODEL) - Manufacturing issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Free Booter

Jan 13, 2012
TEXAS
Unlike the ZMax V5 silver model or the V3 before it; the ZMAX V5 (BLACK MODEL) does not have a top cap that unscrews. This appears to be due to the process that is used to paint the device black. The top cap which normally unscrews on the other devices is for all practical purposes "welded" to the device. For anyone that intends to purchase one... BUYER BEWARE. I have personally had an issue with the last vendor I purchased it from and was told that this is simply "how it was designed" and there was nothing in the description that indicated otherwise. I have since looked on line at various other seller sites and there is no mention of it in the descriptions of other vendors. I think it would be beneficial if all of these vendors were to specify that this is not a particular feature of the black model so that there is no confusion in the future. The silver model (though it does have this feature) seemingly has no description if the fact that it DOES have a top cap that is removable. I have verified this fact on multiple sites as well. Feel free to check for yourselves of course. Just an FYI for anyone intending to purchase one to ask before buying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread