Your Favorite Juice Delivery System? - Pipe Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevrdowhatheydo

Apr 25, 2013
City of Angels
Over the last month I've become the proud owner of a couple pipes from EPM. I've been mostly using a 22mm XL IBTanked, a smok UDCT, as well as just plain ol' cartos with a drip shield to dress it up. Still, I don't feel like I've quite found that perfect setup.

I've been looking into Skinny Phinny's, as well as rebuildable atomizers (the vision eternity seems like it would look right at home on a pipe)--almost pulled the trigger multiple times--but thought I should tap into the knowledge of more experienced vapers before I make any final decisions.

What are your favorite setups? What do you think provides the best combination of function and aesthetics for your epipes?

rogue_cig

Verified Member
May 6, 2013
Dutchess,NY, USA
Great question. I only recently started vaping and am exploring my delivery options. So far my favorite is a King E-pipe using a UDCT carto tank. The pipe form factor seems to fit me. I'm already in the investigation phases of doing a pipe mod. I have no experience with atomizers, so look forward to hearing the responses.

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
Great idea for a thread! I really like a Penelope with mouthpiece made by Romaniac, and I like the GP Spheroid on my pipes. The Eternity and plain old carto tanks also aren't bad, but I definitely prefer the two aforementioned RBA's for performance. I think the Eternity looks great on shankless ePipeMods pipes, but the Penelope and Spheroid look best on everything else.

Bigfoot1974

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2010
Flemingsburg, KY
www.mammothskins.com
I'm using an Ac9 with all my pipes. I've been spending my money lately buying pipes rather than attys. Works great.

IMG_1399.JPG

Tomahawk%201.jpg

Bigfoot1974

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2010
Flemingsburg, KY
www.mammothskins.com
Without a doubt. I have a couple other gennies and all they do is collect dust. The AC9 is a true workhorse that's built like a tank. The design is super easy to setup with the spring loaded center post so you don't have to try and tighten down a series of nuts to secure the wire you just wrap it around, trim and go. I've been thinking if purchasing more and while it is a lot if money I feel it is money well spent.

Absintheur

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
north central Indiana
My Serve and Protect gets a gunmetal tank with a black stem...

The Horsehead Nebula gets a LR single coil eGo Mega with a tortoise shell stem...

My Scarab likes this green glass with black stem...

This French Figural likes a churchwarden with a Raven in a Jazz tank...

This V1 EPM sports a Joyetech atty with Empire drip shield and converted stem...

The Avatar gets a Slim UDTC tank and Turkish stem...

I do have more than a few choices to set pipes up...lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread