Out for delivery!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigB_117

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2009
My first Provari (Satin silver mini, blue led) updated to "out for delivery" this morning. So excited for my shift to end so I can I go home and play with it.:vapor::)

I think I should be set for a while with this setup, and hopefully I'll be able to stay off the cigarettes for good. I've been vapeing on and off for a while now, but I've fallen off the wagon a few times. With my first 510 kit battery life and constantly refilling carts just didn't work. I don't think cartomizers and tanks were even around back then, at least I didn't know about them. The Ego twist (I have 3) with a 19mm ibtanked tank (I have 2) has worked great for me though. I just have to remember to keep up my supply of cartomizers and high nic juice.

I got some 36mg recently and I've finally been able to skip that first morning cigarette by just vaping 36mg until I feel satisfied each morning. I switch to 24mg for the rest of the day. I was doing one cigarette in the morning and vapeing the rest of the day for a long time, but it's really easy for one cigarette to turn into two and two to turn into 10...:blush: plus my morning cough wasn't going away. I've been completely analog free for almost a week now. I'm still coughing in the morning but it's starting to get better.

I worked my .... off all summer on a project to make some extra money and paid off a bunch of debt so the wife decided the Provari mini would be my reward. I also used to smoke a pipe and I have several valuable pipes that I plan to sell to help fund some of these vapeing upgrades.

So far for my new setup I've ordered:
Provari mini
Battery charger
Tatroe ring
4 18350 batteries
2 18490 batteries
22mm Ibtanked XL tank

I've also ordered some little plastic battery boxes for carrying spares, and a Maxpedition micro pocket organizer to carry my extra batteries, tanks, cartomizers, and a backup Ego battery or two.

I'll now have 3 tanks I can use and enough batteries to last me for several days. I'll be putting my 3 ego twist batteries into "backup" duty.

I think the only other things I'll need for now are a Provari beauty ring (I'm waiting for the Ibtanked ring), and another tank or two. I'm still not sure which length tank I'll like best on the mini, the XL or the standard. I do like the juice capacity of the XL, but sometimes I think the standard looks better. I'd love to get a halfling tank as well for a nice small shirt pocket setup.

hmm.. a back up battery charger might be a good idea as well..

Anyways, I know I don't post here much but I read, read, read, and I wanted to thank you guys for all the great info you have posted.

BigB_117

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2009
Congratulations!
And I hope it's not bad news - that there's someone there - but ProVape, I think, ships everything "signature required"...

No bad new, wife has the day off so she's waiting at home to sign for me.

Congrats on your new setup and decision to quit analogs all together! :D I bet you can't wait to get home and try it out!! I agree, I like the standard size tank on the mini unless I'm using the 18490 extension.

Thanks! In pictures I like the look of the standard as well, but once I get it in my hands I'll know what I like best.. Juice capacity may just win out over looks lol.

BigB_117

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2009
Only had time for a quick first impression before I had to run off for some family thanksgiving activities, but holy crap it's so small!

I knew it would be smaller than it looks in pictures but I'm shocked. In 18350 mode it's shorter than my ego.

My batteries are charging at home now for some serious vapeing tonight.

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
Only had time for a quick first impression before I had to run off for some family thanksgiving activities, but holy crap it's so small!

I knew it would be smaller than it looks in pictures but I'm shocked. In 18350 mode it's shorter than my ego.

I just received my first Provari today, the full size stealth from Vapor Force and that thing is WAY smaller than I thought it would be! The mini's must really be small! I'm loving this thing! Congrats!

Attachments

• 20131129_153341.jpg
    20131129_153341.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory

Congratulations!

wybc.jpg

Once again we are amused by a novitiate who failed to read the Sacred Text of Manual.

Sacred Text of Manual
The Ritual of Arrival
Chapter One
Verse three

...You shall find our Blessed One to be smaller than you imagined and yet miraculously heavier. You shall be filled with awe that such power could be contained in a simple casing.

darkgear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Islands in the middle of the sea
So far for my new setup I've ordered:
Provari mini
Battery charger
Tatroe ring
4 18350 batteries
2 18490 batteries
22mm Ibtanked XL tank

I've also ordered some little plastic battery boxes for carrying spares, and a Maxpedition micro pocket organizer to carry my extra batteries, tanks, cartomizers, and a backup Ego battery or two.

Congratz! Sound like a nice setup. The Maxpedition pack will work nicely. I used one of those for a short time till I outgrew it. Currently using Maxpedition FR-1 to carry with me, a Neatfreak to carry all my toppers and favorite juices(in a TacTile Pocket small), a Lunada Gearslinger to carry all the other stuff that I don't use daily.

BigB_117

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2009
Congratz! Sound like a nice setup. The Maxpedition pack will work nicely. I used one of those for a short time till I outgrew it. Currently using Maxpedition FR-1 to carry with me, a Neatfreak to carry all my toppers and favorite juices(in a TacTile Pocket small), a Lunada Gearslinger to carry all the other stuff that I don't use daily.

Thanks! I love Mexpedition stuff. I know I'll outgrow the micro pocket at some point, but I think it will be perfect for the basics I'll need for a day of vapeing. Much better that stuffing random tanks, chargers, batteries and other things in my pockets like I've been doing. That FR-1 looks nice, I'll keep than in mind as my collection grows.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
If you ever thought the provari might be too big for you...:laugh:
null_zps377e55de.jpg

Here she is with my Ibtanked 22mm XL tank (filled with Mt. Baker Vapor Blue Ice) and my Wigman Customs MKDT drip tip.
null_zps87a27f9b.jpg

Amazing, isn't it? I have posted this picture before, but people rarely seem to comprehend it until the ProVari is in their hands:

mini_with_egos.jpg

1000mAh Twist, mini Provari, 650mAh standard eGo

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
I think people are more shocked by the diameter (at least I was at first) now it seems small. :facepalm: I was coming from a 650 eGo...

I remember when a standard 650mAh eGo seems huge. I freaked when I got my first 1000mAh Twist! It came in the mail and it hadn't occurred to me that it would be longer than a standard 1000mAh.

glassgal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Central Florida
www.azenglass.com
I dunno... I was actually amazed at how SMALL the 18650 extended Provari was. Then I got the mini and I was even more amazed at how small it was.... it's 1/2 the width of my MVP2, and the exact same width (so it's 1/2 the size of a MVP2). I would like one that could hold 2 18650 batteries:)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread