Status
Not open for further replies.

qwertylesh

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2010
Australia
My current all day vape flavors of choice are

RYU4 and Grape

I've tried many Dekang and other Chinese juices and a lot of them are not my cup of tea, but the Grape is awesome, clean, tastes like nice sour lollies, very pleasant.

The Ryu4 is a bit more satisfying in terms of thickness and TH but falls short of enjoyable flavour compared to Grape.

That said, theres still many flavours I havent tried yet, I have apple and watermelon on the way and am considering sampling pineapple too :)

Some flavours I expected to enjoy were really quite disappointing, the ones that come to mind were Vanilla, coffee and cola.

I did try a cheapy dunhill 18mg which was very enjoyable, but wouldnt stock a lot of it for all day vaping.

Even if no more flavours I try turn out to be good, I'm very happy to stock pile grape flavour for all day vaping and also stock piling a little less so of RYU4 for the same reason :D

forgive my odd spelling im Australian :facepalm: :laugh:

Shan B

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2010
Latrobe, PA
www.Vapecore.com
RY4 DEKANG from anycig (best RY4 EVERRRR)
Coffee Espresso (DIY Flavoring from FlavourArt)
Vanilla (DIY Flavoring from FlavourArt)
Maple Syrup (DIY from Lorann)
Eggnog (DIY Messup from Vienna Cream and Vanilla)
Pear (Pre-mix from Liberty Flights)
Apple (DIY from Lorann)

There aren't too many pre-mixes that make me happy anymore, but for an authentic/original vape, I totally LOVE Cherry Cigar from Good Prophets. Def must have for any cigar lover.

I have many other favs but those are my top all day vapes so far

qwertylesh

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2010
Australia
I'm yet to find a coffee or cola/energy drink flavour that I actually enjoy.

it sucks doesn't it, you'd think those flavours wouldnt be difficult to reproduce since theres already artificial versions which taste relatively similar, then agian, saying that I do have to admit I've only have very little opportunity to try top quality US ejuices, most of the stuff so far has been dekang/boge and other more generic cheaper ejuice, which could explain, it, at least for me. :)

Shan B

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2010
Latrobe, PA
www.Vapecore.com
If you guys are looking for a TRUE black coffee taste, try the DIY Flavoring from FlavourArt. It's "Coffee Espresso" I have made it all different ways. Super espresso, black coffee, sugar coffee, sugar and cream coffee; all of which have been superb. I've vaped many other coffee pre-mixes and find them to be far from coffee. The only premix I've found worth vaping is the Liberty Flights Coffee. but if you can swing DIY, check out FlavourArt's Coffee Espresso.

dham340

ECF Veteran
May have found a couple of favorites today with a couple of orders I got:

Creamy pecan pie from gourmet vapor
And, a mix of caramel I got from litcigusa and maiden coffee from gourmet vapor.

Still looking for that perfect flavor - something along the lines of 555 with a touch of nutty and Caramel.

JWolf

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Orlando, Florida, United States
Menthol Tobacco (I mix my own all day vapes so I am experimenting a bit with this one).
Caramel Cappuccino (Backwoods Brew, now I am trying to make my own).
Cinnamon Roll (Some Loranns mixed it myself, delicious and simple)

I got some freedomsmokeusa juices too which are all good (though I find I'm not much of a fan of Wyatt Earp, too much anise). Good fruit flavors though and the hazelnut is excellent and mixes great with coffee flavors.

Magus86

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
Myerstown, PA
My favorite flavors are all from Vapor Renu: Chocolate Eclair, Caramello, Bavarian Cream, and Vanilla Coke. I also quite like Butterscotch, and Pina Colada. Bubblegum is okay too, but it tastes more like a certain bubblegum flavored mouthwash my orthodontist used to make me use when I was a kid than actual bubblegum. it's not bad, just brings back some bad memories, so I don't like it as much as the rest.

I'm thinking about trying Marshmallow, Egg Nog, and Cheesecake. I'm also interested in fruity flavors. There's just too many choices for juice. It's awesome, but sort of frustrating at the same time because I can't try all I want to without spending a fortune. I'd also like to try "that sticky-icky" just for ....s and giggles. I wonder if it actually tastes like pot, but if it does, I'm not sure what the point of it would be.

I tend to like sweet, fruity, creamy, and vanilla-y flavors. I have NO interest in tobacco flavors whatsoever.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread