You know you're a hopeless vaper when....

Status
Not open for further replies.

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
You know you're a hopeless vaper when...
you go to the laundry room, and reclaim 10 little blue screwdrivers off the top of the drier.
You prop your feet up on the windowsill while typing, and knock over 3 mods.
Your choose your beverage to compliment your vape.
You look for water enhancers that have propylene glycol.
You keep magnets nearby to pickup kanthal clipings
Your son needs to clip his toenails, and you deny knowing where they are...(they're in my coil building box).
You carry a nitecore I4 charger, 3 mods, 5 coils 3 30ml juice bottles, 6 18650's, and a few spare atomizers for a weekend getaway...and forget your camera.
You know your mail carrier by her first name. (Julie)
There's a roll of paper towels by your computer... for refilling.

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
Genuinely had a lady follow me into the bank parking lot tell me that I had smoke coming from my car, asking if everything was okay. I just laughed and held up my mod, she laughed and gave the "oh I'm sorry" hand gesture and drove off. Had a chuckle over it.

As you're leaving the McDonalds on a nice night with the window down, you exhale your vape as a cop car passes by... then notice the cop car's brake lights come on as it passes you exhaling a huge plume of vapor. :)

I guess he never caught up to me, but It looked like he was thinking of doing a U-turn, but couldn't

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
You know you are a hopeless vaper when you are comfortable looking at 5 hypodermic needles all labled with your favorite
I used to be afraid of needles and syringes. Of course, those wide-bore blunt tips would not even be a decent weapon.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Heck, I have five tanks on five different mods within arms reach. Backups for backups of my backups.
I currently have 5 different tanks, on 5 different mods, loaded with 5 different flavors. It will be six later today when I get in the evic-VT.

Froth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2014
Chipotle.
...When you buy a dozen of one atomizer just so you can have every possible finish and airflow configuration already pre-set without switching from one to another, then move on to a different atomizer the next month leaving the previous dozen collecting dust in a box next to the mousepad...

...When you buy a mod in every finish it's offered in, then start buying backups for those that you keep in the box...

tmcguffie

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2014
Ayrshire, Scotland, UK
you go to the laundry room, and reclaim 10 little blue screwdrivers off the top of the drier.
You prop your feet up on the windowsill while typing, and knock over 3 mods.
Your choose your beverage to compliment your vape.
You look for water enhancers that have propylene glycol.
You keep magnets nearby to pickup kanthal clipings
Your son needs to clip his toenails, and you deny knowing where they are...(they're in my coil building box).
You carry a nitecore I4 charger, 3 mods, 5 coils 3 30ml juice bottles, 6 18650's, and a few spare atomizers for a weekend getaway...and forget your camera.
You know your mail carrier by her first name. (Julie)
There's a roll of paper towels by your computer... for refilling.
All of the above, except my little blue screwdrivers are safely stashed away in my desk drawer

Reactions: awsum140

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
When you're thinking about buying a dedicated freezer for your nic base 'cause the 7 (or is it 8?) liters you already bought over the last year have gotten buried underneath the food in your wife's freezers, making it difficult to know for sure that they're really still there.:mad:

Shipwreck

Jun 4, 2015
Ontario, Canada

You tear apart an old hair dryer because you found out the heating coils in them are nichrome wire. True story, just did it last night at midnight LOL. There was actually three different gauges of nichrome in the hair dryer I tore apart and over ten feet of each gauge :thumbs:

You seriously start thinking about opening a vape shop because the closest decent shop to you is a half hour drive and you don't have a vehicle, and you don't want to have to wait for your new vape stuff to arrive in the mail.

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland
You can't find anything to do on a Sunday afternoon and so decide to force patina a random mod from the collection.
5o6jNvj.jpg

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.

You tear apart an old hair dryer because you found out the heating coils in them are nichrome wire. True story, just did it last night at midnight LOL. There was actually three different gauges of nichrome in the hair dryer I tore apart and over ten feet of each gauge :thumbs:

You seriously start thinking about opening a vape shop because the closest decent shop to you is a half hour drive and you don't have a vehicle, and you don't want to have to wait for your new vape stuff to arrive in the mail.

...give it time.. that was me 2 years ago. Now, there's three of them 10 minutes or less from my house, about 10 of them 30 minutes of my house, and countless others an hour from my house.

Joshuafeet

Feb 12, 2015
San Diego
When your only going to be in port for 6 hours and hunt for the closest vape store just to see if they have something you might like. I have 3 units and I've only been vaping for a month. I think I got a vape virus. Going to be in Buffalo tomorrow and already looking for a store near the dock.

One of my local B&M's (San Diego) gives a fairly large discount to service members, it seems they love coming in when they come to port and buying new mods as well as ALL of the juice that's in stock. I'd do the same though.

Reactions: awsum140
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread