• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Yokohama Vape Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
First I'd like to say how awesome it was to meet everyone at the last vape Meet and thanks to the guys who organized it.

I'd like to start planning our next vape Meet and propose Yokohama(Yamate Station). I 'd like to see first what a good time frame is for everyone. I was thinking May or June.

The place I have in mind is a Small Italian place called Luna. I should be able to get the patio and the inside reserved for us and likely a special menu. There will probably be a flat rate for food and drinks for a period of time since if more than 15 or 20 people show up we will fill up his restaurant and we will have to make it worth his while. They make great food.

Once it looks like we have generated enough interest we can finalize a date and I will get a price locked in.

Let me know what everyone thinks.

kamatz

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Tokyo
I noticed something during our last meet - I was so preoccupied with talking to people and drooling over cool gear and juices that I totally forgot to drink. I bet that will be the case again so, does the place allow non tabenomihoudai people mixing with tabenomihoudai people? I just feel it'll be a huge waste of money if i don't eat or drink that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread