Yet another battery thread, oh my!

Status
Not open for further replies.

roffles18963

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Colorado Springs, CO, USA
Okay, I see a lot of people recommending batteries up the wazoo. So this thread is more of a "take the most recommended batteries I've seen, and ask for comparisons between all" kind of thread.

Advantages and disadvantages of the MNKE 18650 batteries? What about the Panasonic CGR18650CH hybrid battery? Stock Peptobismal pink eVic battery? Or the green 3400mAh Panasonic NCR18650B? Also thinking of getting a short tube to run single 18350 (since double stacking 18350s is a no no with the eVic), so what about 18350 recommendations? Have plans to pick up a Vamo (and from what I gathered, Vamos run better with stacked 18350s than a single 18650) so I'll be picking up two of those when I throw in the order for the Vamo.

Thanks, and happy vaping!

DaxFX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Puerto Rico
Okay, I see a lot of people recommending batteries up the wazoo. So this thread is more of a "take the most recommended batteries I've seen, and ask for comparisons between all" kind of thread.

Advantages and disadvantages of the MNKE 18650 batteries? What about the Panasonic CGR18650CH hybrid battery? Stock Peptobismal pink eVic battery? Or the green 3400mAh Panasonic NCR18650B? Also thinking of getting a short tube to run single 18350 (since double stacking 18350s is a no no with the eVic), so what about 18350 recommendations? Have plans to pick up a Vamo (and from what I gathered, Vamos run better with stacked 18350s than a single 18650) so I'll be picking up two of those when I throw in the order for the Vamo.

Thanks, and happy vaping!

First. Befor getting a vamo you should look at the SVD far better MOD. And $40 on fasttech is a deal. I have both so i know what im telling.

for the evic battery i have 2 peptobismol batteries in they a working flawless i can be 4 days on that battery even more. Of course i use my other mods too

Sent from my iVap using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread