X2 clearomiser VS T3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trichman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
USA
For those that have gotten the adapter and are using the T3, what does the T3 offer that makes it better then the X2? I realize it is a bottom coil so you won't have the dry hits you get on occasion with the X2, but is there anything else that sets it apart?

The size of the tank is the biggest difference. They are a cooler vape due to bottom coil. The bottom coil/head is replaceable. There is not much separation of juice due to no long wicks and the flavors remain constant in the T3. Vapor production is equal to or greater than the X2 clearo.

I was and still am a big fan of the X2 clearo but after using T3's for about a month on my ego, I would favor the T3 over the X2 for the reasons stated above.

mudhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
versailles mo.
to me there is no comparison to the X2 clearo,,,,,,,the T3 is light years ahead of the x2 clearo.

the T3 never leaks,,you can shake like a thermometer and it still won't leak,,,,,,it is constant in it's vapor and taste.

if i want to change flavor,,i just dump the juice out in to a bottle and refill it,i don't even have to rinse it out,but i am not that picky,,after a couple of vapes i have the new flavor coming through for me.

this critter is well made,,the bottom coil end even has a knurled finger grip so it will not slip on you.

i just can't get over the workmanship this critter has built in to it.

the T3 and the new ce3 are winners in my book and they will be my go to untill some thing better comes along,,,though i can't think of what that might be.

ya i just thought of some thing.

a ce3 that loads like a T3 for a 1 to 1.5 mil capacity for folks that like to use their 78 mm batts.

Last edited:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
to me there is no comparison to the X2 clearo,,,,,,,the T3 is light years ahead of the x2 clearo.

the T3 never leaks,,you can shake like a thermometer and it still won't leak,,,,,,it is constant in it's vapor and taste.

if i want to change flavor,,i just dump the juice out in to a bottle and refill it,i don't even have to rinse it out,but i am not that picky,,after a couple of vapes i have the new flavor coming through for me.

this critter is well made,,the bottom coil end even has a knurled finger grip so it will not slip on you.

i just can't get over the workmanship this critter has built in to it.

the T3 and the new ce3 are winners in my book and they will be my go to untill some thing better comes along,,,though i can't think of what that might be.

ya i just thought of some thing.

a ce3 that loads like a T3 for a 1 to 1.5 mil capacity for folks that like to use their 78 mm batts.

Someone linked me to a "Nano" something or other from I can't remember where from. It's a CE3 style clearo (1 mL) that does not require a syringe fill.

Baptyzmbyf1re

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2012
Omaha
Gotchyuh. I paid no attention to what forum I was on when I clicked it (obviously).

Hey, no worries and welcome to the discussion. I think that there are less LT owners here as a lot (not exclusively of course) of the people here get the SI equipment, fall in love and stick pretty religiously to the equipment. Glad to have a new viewpoint and input. Welcome!

Trainguy059

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2012
Indiana
Nice, concise comparison. I would only add, that after 4 weeks of constant use, I've experienced no leaks with the T3.

The size of the tank is the biggest difference. They are a cooler vape due to bottom coil. The bottom coil/head is replaceable. There is not much separation of juice due to no long wicks and the flavors remain constant in the T3. Vapor production is equal to or greater than the X2 clearo.

I was and still am a big fan of the X2 clearo but after using T3's for about a month on my ego, I would favor the T3 over the X2 for the reasons stated above.

trichman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
USA
Nice, concise comparison. I would only add, that after 4 weeks of constant use, I've experienced no leaks with the T3.

Good point. I got so used to not dealing with leaks that I forgot to mention it. Also, the draw on the T3 is nice and smooth. I've really never had anything that checked all the boxes like these do.

1st Officer

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2012
Central Virginia
I really don't think management cares if you own other products. I am a big fan of the X2 Batts but I have a lot of 510 stuff and a new Lambo that is very cool but the X2s are an excellent product and when they come out with the T-3 that works on it without an adapter it will be an even better product. You can never have too much Vaping equipment! I didn't quit smoking analogs to save money but I had no Idea this would become such an expensive hobby, I guess you really can't put a price on adding a few years to your life and SI was instrumental in my success so I will always buy their stuff. The X2 was made for riding motorcycles.

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
Boy...this place has really changed. A couple months ago, people rarely talked about having equipment not sold by S.I. I felt like a total turncoat when I bought an eGo battery. Now a lot of people admit to having 510 equipment, mods, VV batteries, etc...

I might get totally sucked into the darkside if I didn't like S.I., this subforum, and the people here so well.

J.R.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread