Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Scientist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
Smokestack, PA, USA
I have a couple of mini-T3 clearos and have found they can be a little fussy with juice level even when the wicks are just right, especially with low viscosity juices. Have to keep them pretty much full with most juices. I've kept them in the rotation due to the form factor and the look. Just like the way they look, but I don't carry them out of the house.

But I also have over 15 EVODS as daily vape atomizers I can count on to just work and not leak or gurgle. I carry 3 or 4 of them all day with no issues. Just my experience but I'd keep the mini-T3 and also get some EVODS.

BTW, where did you get your mini-T3? Sunvapers has been out of stock forever and I thought the mini had become a nostalgic conversation piece lol.

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
I have a couple of mini-T3 clearos and have found they can be a little fussy with juice level even when the wicks are just right, especially with low viscosity juices. Have to keep them pretty much full with most juices. I've kept them in the rotation due to the form factor and the look. Just like the way they look, but I don't carry them out of the house.

But I also have over 15 EVODS as daily vape atomizers I can count on to just work and not leak or gurgle. I carry 3 or 4 of them all day with no issues. Just my experience but I'd keep the mini-T3 and also get some EVODS.

BTW, where did you get your mini-T3? Sunvapers has been out of stock forever and I thought the mini had become a nostalgic conversation piece lol.

Smokeless Image has the 808 version of the original Mini T3 is stock. Also, Vapor Alley has the Kanger Mini T3S with the clear mouthpiece and 2-piece coil.

J.R.

djezewski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Wayland, New York, United States
Smokeless Image has the 808 version of the original Mini T3 is stock. Also, Vapor Alley has the Kanger Mini T3S with the clear mouthpiece and 2-piece coil.

J.R.
Which were you talking about- the Nano's. On the nano's the coils are not replaceable.

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
I didn't see any 808 threaded mini t3's....only clearos were Nano's that I saw.

I guess I shouldn't have referred to Smokeless Image's mini T3 as being 808 threaded. Imagine says they are called VGO threaded. They're designed to fit S.I.'s X2 batteries, and not standard eGo batteries.

T3 - X2 Clearomizer 808D

J.R

EDIT : I just noticed that the Smokeless Image link I posted above says 808.

Last edited:

djezewski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
I guess I shouldn't have referred to Smokeless Image's mini T3 as being 808 threaded. Imagine says they are called VGO threaded. They're designed to fit S.I.'s X2 batteries, and not standard eGo batteries.

T3 - X2 Clearomizer 808D

J.R

EDIT : I just noticed that the Smokeless Image link I posted above says 808.
yeah. Perhaps the D after it is something different than a reg 808..beats the heck out of me. I thought my son has smokeless image but not 100% sure. I will have to check and see as these looks like a unique size...I will also see if they sell adapters..or what adapters would fit on his.

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
yeah. Perhaps the D after it is something different than a reg 808..beats the heck out of me. I thought my son has smokeless image but not 100% sure. I will have to check and see as these looks like a unique size...I will also see if they sell adapters..or what adapters would fit on his.

If you can't figure it out, post a picture of his battery and tell us what device you want to use on it.

J.R.

djezewski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
If you can't figure it out, post a picture of his battery and tell us what device you want to use on it.

J.R.
He still has the box in his room. I will get out out and check after leaves for work tomorrow. He works odd shifts so I don't want to wake him at any odd hours. TX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread