WTA Testimonials Contest! Win a 50ml bottle of 36mg DIY base & 10ml American Cigarette concentrate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
rounding third and heading home...
wta, how do i love thee? let me count the ways..... one, actually. it kept me from going back to cigarettes when nothing(and i mean NOTHING) was satisfying my urge to smoke. after 45 years i was resigned to die a smoker. now, i finally can breathe and taste again. i have been vaping for a year and using wholecig's wta since they opened. it has been the one consistant product to ease the anxiety that creeps up every now and then. i use it in eveything i vape- unflavored by itself is surprisingly satisfying without anything added. or you can add it to your favorite juice when you need the different flavor. having tried and failed with every other smoking cessation method and almost giving up on vaping, wta IS the best product going. thanks to all who had a hand in it-i am truly grateful and will remain a loyal customer.....

Wow1420

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Somewhere out there
For me it wasn't about quiting smoking, but WTA helped me feel satisfied with vaping. Nicotine alone left me feeling "edgy", adding WTA lets me feel calmer and more focused. I find that simply adding a few drops of wholecig WTA to my regular liquids "hits the spot" so to speak, I don't need to vape it straight, though some people do so of course. It's really hard for me to explain the WTA difference, it's one of those things I feel you just need to try in order to understand the difference whole tobacco alkaloids make.

I did also try the "other brand" flavored WTA and I find that drop-for-drop it doesn't measure up to Wholecig in the WTA effect.

KrisRich

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
I started vaping about two months ago and was kind of into the whole "see how many different flavors" kick, but regretfully I was still smoking analogs.Strong ones at that-LUCKYS .So after about 200$ spent on e juice my girlfriend stumped me by claiming that all I really had now was a double habit! She was right.Then I was sitting at a bus stop one morning after only a few hours' of sleep, when this girl next to me starts fulling her vape with a bottle I did not recognize. And then I was blown away when she mentioned that it was her favorite, and that it was unflavored. I was like "Ooooookkkkkaaaayyyyy......" and let her try to help me understand the difference between e ejuice with nicotine and this WTA stuff she was vaping rather excitedly. So, I had an empty CE 4 in my pocket, and I'll be damned if I didn't convince her to sell me a small tank full to see if it was all that.First of all, being unflavored I expected it to be some bland chemical tasting junk for people not "in the know" about vaping. I could not have been more wrong.I immediately felt the urge for a cigarette go away, which kind of saddened me at first because I just paid ten bucks for a pack of LUCKYs. Well, I couldn't wait to tell my gf and share some of the WTA with her, but it did not last that long.To sum it up, she took my word for it and surprised me with four bottles of unflavored.I still use e juice but my primary Vale is WTA ,and since that first bottle I have not smoked an analog since.Nor do I ever intend to again. Thanks for the wake up and for WTA doing something "different". Thank you.

dutch onsea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
gent/Belgium
Ever since I started vaping I stopped smoking. I had a hard time finding a good juice. As being a chemist for work I was interested in the wta liquid. Problem is I live in Belgium and I had to order it from the US. I was very happy discovering wholecig because I dolike the other vendor but they are just to expensive. Now I buy whole leaf tobacco juice from a site in the UK and blend it with the unflavored wta from wholecig. For me this is the perfect whole day vape at a reasonable price. I`m still waiting for a European site to start selling wta liquids though. great customerservice too at wholecig.
Thanks

larry90066

Oct 27, 2013
Los Angeles
So far I've tried the American cigarette. This is the smoothest vape I've had so far and the WTAs make it so very satisfying. I used to have these cravings for analogs but with your WTA ejuice, I no longer do. The WTA in conjunction with the nicotine produces a nice relaxing feeling while vaping in contrast to just having nicotine. Nic only ejuice just doesn't cut it for me. I hadn't realized how much I had been missing this.

IndyJones

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2012
Clearwater, FL
floridalawweb.com
since no one has numbered their entry posts since page one i will call this entry #2:

This is a borrowed testimonial:

All I know is;

1. It provides a calming effect like an analog that I don't feel as much with regular ejuice.
2. I end up vaping less with WTA. (4ml a day down to 2-3 ml a day)
3. It removes my cravings for analogs better then my previous method of looking at list of what I paid for to vape.
4. I can go alot longer even hours with out vaping.
5. It makes me feel really good. (like the buzz after a beer)

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
Not an entry, but perhaps a bump with a question?
To help promote WTA, we're getting together testimonials about it for an informational site in the planning stages. We'd like your honest experiences with WTA e-liquid, from any legitimate sources, past or present. If you've already written something, on our other thread or elsewhere, feel free to cut and paste!

Just number your responses in this thread and we'll use a random number generator to pick the winner.

The grand prize winner will receive 1 50ml bottle of our 36mg DIY VG only base and 1 10ml bottle of our soon-to-be-available "American Cigarette" DIY NET concentrate. An alternate prize of 2 30ml bottles of our "American Cigarette" in their choice of strength will be available for those not into mixing.

Two runners up will receive 1 10ml bottle of our "American Cigarette" e-liquid in the strength of their choice.

Let's spread the word! :vapor:

Right on.

Can we post more than once?

Also - Is this Contest open to those who have not tried "Your" WTA or NET yet and would like to ? Like"Me" . . . ;)

No, sorry. One entry per participant. :)

This contest is open to all testimonials about WTA from any legitimate sources, past or present. One need not even mention the source specifically, though one certainly may. If you haven't tried WTA, at all, we'll have a contest for you soon, I promise!

since no one has numbered their entry posts since page one i will call this entry #2:

????????????????????????

There seems to be some confusion about numbering posts :p

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
rounding third and heading home...
Not an entry, but perhaps a bump with a question?

????????????????????????

There seems to be some confusion about numbering posts :p

isn't there a # besides each post- for instance you are # 29. that seems the only way to do it because many people could be adding comments at the same time so their numbers would be duplicate or out of sequence. just add the comment i am sure jfresh can figure it out.......

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Ok, here it goes ...

This is the smoothest eliquid to vape that I've experienced. I have allergies which has caused problems with some liquids. This works and it's very easy to vape.

You can add 1 drop of dist. water too. That will thin it and make it seem more like what your used to. I also vape 1.8 ohms too. I like Whole Cig WTA VG a lot. That has the best taste IMO. Different VG + nic has different tastes.

I'll second the WTA as it has helped me. Aroma's Red Tail line is still up to 20% PG, while WholeCig is 100% VG. I had a sore throat a few days ago and WholeCig's unflavored was actually soothing for it. I really became a fan then.

For me it really is counting the cigs I don't smoke. I know there's lots of people who are able to quit immediately (so they say), but not me. I have a variety of favors and nic levels to encourage 'preferring to vape' and I keep one pv with WTA (Whole Cig) for the tough times (including first thing in the a.m.). I still smoke, not always everyday but enough that I'm not counting "smoke free days" yet. I've become convinced that nicotine isn't the only thing in cigarettes that I'm withdrawing from. It's an individual challenge along with what works for each of us.

I ended up in the ER with bronchitus and then had 2 more episodes the following weeks. My experience was very similar, got caught without inhalers, discovered drug plan doesn't cover anything similar ($300/mth out of pocket) and I'm still w/o an inhaler. Enough details.

Fortunatley I had a bottle of unflavored WTA (whole cig) and it worked. That's what got me started on regularly vaping unflavored. It feels healthier. It's just easier to stay away from smokes.

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
isn't there a # besides each post- for instance you are # 29. that seems the only way to do it because many people could be adding comments at the same time so their numbers would be duplicate or out of sequence. just add the comment i am sure jfresh can figure it out.......
I'm sure he can (although his first post told us we had to be sure to number our posts and only one entry per person.

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
Entry #19 (?)
Here's my story:

I started smoking at 13 (I'm now 43). I smoked a pack of Camel Filters a day since 17 or 18. I have a family with a history of mental issues (anxiety, depression, bi-polar). My mother was always so happy that I had never exhibited these tendencies, and that I was always so even-tempered. I just figured I was lucky to have skipped getting that gene.

Fast forward 30 years, and on a lark decided to try e-cigs. After a couple of trial runs with disposables, bought my first kit and quit completely within 24 hours. I was gobsmacked! After about 2 weeks, I started having cravings and even though I could ignore them, they kept getting worse. I would vape my 24mg juice constantly, but could never feel satisfied. All I got was jittery and nervous, and I couldn't sleep.

At about a month smoke free, I had a sort of melt-down. My finances are a shambles and my BF of over 20 years was leaving. I had also dropped my nic level from 24 down to 12mg. The stress was too much, and I smoked the last 1/2 pack of cigarettes I had left over from when I started vaping over the course of 5 days. I felt 100% better--more even, more grounded. But I was mad at myself for going back to smoking

I had read about WTA and MAOI's in cigarettes and realized that it's quite possible that the reason I had never shown any signs of depression or anxiety was because smoking had provided the chemicals my body needed to stay stable. I decided on my next juice purchase to try some. When I got my first bottle, it was like night and day.

The first drag for me was like a huge wave of calmness that rolled over my head and down my back. I don't get that now, but I still do get a real lazy, sort of aaaahhhh... feeling. Not so amped or jittery like I am when I'm vaping just nic. It helps me get ready for bed or I'm up all night.

I have subsequently ordered WTA whenever I am running low; and while I don't use it as much as before, it is always a staple in my juice collection.

My most cohesive thoughts on WTA and how it has helped me is from this post:

I'm sure everyone's different, but WTA did take the "edge" off the nicotine for me. What happened was that I had dropped my nic too fast, was down at 12mg, and was chain vaping but not satisfied...I was feeling like I had just drank a pot of coffee and was still chasing that relaxation I got from smokes. I was also starting to feel emotionally "off", so I decided to try WTA at 12mg and 24mg. 24mg knocked me off my feet nic-wise, and still gave me that relaxing sensation, and the 12mg WTA for the before-bed vape really helped calm me down enough to go to sleep.

I'm not a medical professional--in my case, I have had auto-immune issues for a while (simple allergies/eczema), and have likely had Hashimoto's for a long time (was literally just diagnosed). There are some studies indicating that smoking in some way suppresses the inflammatory responses in auto-immune disorders. More specifically, alkaloids in the tobacco. I will say this, that within 2 months of me quitting, everything blew up on me.

Whether WTA can help with those issues, I have no idea--it could be that only when combusted do they actually work. However, there is a supplement on the market that uses anatabine for inflammatory relief, and several studies show that this alkaloid is a player in at least some disorders. I would not say that you should assume WTA or something else could be a replacement for any medication, and you should always consult your doctor if you want to supplement your existing treatments.

If WTA happens to help I'll consider it a bonus, but not a treatment.

Last edited:

ericbnc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Piedmont Triad, NC
#20 (I think)

For me vaping was nice at first but was not scratching all of the itch. I found out about WholeCig on this forum and stalked their site till some inventory popped up - I bought 30ml of "The WC" flavor WTA at 25mg strength. I vaped mostly 36mg so I was worried 25mg wouldn't be strong enough, but those fears were unfounded. I did not get any buzz from it but I wasn't looking for one either. I really liked the taste but in spite of this I noticed my tanks were lasting longer than before since I was vaping less. It was scratching the itch.

Since then I placed several more orders and I am very pleased with the price and customer service from WholeCig. I was a little upset when "The WC" went away, but the new "American Cigarette" flavor is amazing enough for me to be happy with the switch!

:)

pamdis

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
IL

I smoked 1.5 packs a day for 36 years, with all the typical quit attempts over those years that always ended in failure. I had quit trying to quit. I tried e-cigs on a lark, not expecting to quit, just to satisfy someone else who wanted me to quit, and to be able to keep saying, "I've tried everything". To my utter surprise, I quit that same instant. For six weeks, I told anyone who would listen, "This works!" and was in complete amazement that I was a non-smoker. Then all of a sudden, I started having cravings for a cigarette. I was stunned. I didn't want one, I was completely happy with vaping. I couldn't understand why my body was betraying me. The cravings became unbearable and I was ready to give in and admit defeat when I heard about WTA. I ordered a bottle and it did..not..work. I was so disappointed, until I accidentally ran across a thread talking about how the WTA I had ordered was not really WTA. I then ordered from WholeCig and white-knuckled it until it arrived, knowing that this was my last hope. I vaped it like a fiend for a week, and my cravings were gone! It works!!!! I immediately ordered four more bottles. That was probably overkill, but I was vaping over 30ml a week at that point, and figured it would last me almost a month. But I now vape much less than I did before. I find that I only need to vape about 1-2ml a day of the WTA and I am happy. After two months, I'm only into the second of those four bottles, and actually can't wait until I DO need to order more so I can try the American Cigarette and Menthol flavors available now.

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
# 23

Here is my story.

WTA saved my Fiance. He was stopping a 2 PAD habit and managed to get analogs out of his life entirely (for the first time in 17 years) and vape only. 4 weeks in he was truly battling insomnia, irritability and extreme cravings - absolutely insane moods swings, to the point it was affecting his life and his ability to run his successful company. He was ready to buy a pack of coffin nails - even though he truly - more than anything in the world - did not want to cave as he has exhausted every other quitting method and he felt like vaping was saving his life.

I explained WTA to him and I placed an order. He held out until it came- WTA saved him. It saved his life and his ability to run his company. He is now 2 weeks shy of 90 days free of cigarettes and for the first time in his life. The other night he thanked me for finding and ordering WTA (I am the vape supply manager of the house LOL) and he said this is the biggest savior he could have imagined in being able to continue his ability to remain smoke free.

Thanks for delicious WTAs that have kept him going and your great customer service!

generic mutant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
UK
24?

Everyone's journey to quit cigarettes will be different - people are unique, after all. But it sometimes seems the way we're addicted to these enigmatic little things can be almost as complex and baffling. Quit smoking literature will mostly tell you it's all in your head: smoking is a simple evil, an addictive stimulant, and only affords you an illusion of relaxation.

"You're borrowing that sense of calm from your future, and at a punishing rate of interest too".

Quit smoking literature wasn't always renowned for balance though, was it? It might well be true as it stands, but it's still only part of the story. We can still be wresting a bit of control back from our brain chemistry - briefly putting our 'soul' back in the driver's seat, so to speak. Some of us probably used tobacco principally as a relaxant, whether consciously or unconsciously, and whether that was at the cost of our lives being less relaxed on average is utterly beside the point. Being a coffee drinker doesn't make you any more alert on average either, but you wouldn't tell someone who'd just shot back their fifth straight espresso that "coffee waking you up is a myth".

Addiction to tobacco, for some of us, isn't just about the buzz or the social ceremony - a welcome morning jolt, or the smell of an old world pub. Nicotine e-liquid designed to mimic these things works perfectly well for many people - and good luck to them, too, may they enjoy it. But for the rest of us, it seems like we're staring at a triangle with two corners. Fate has contrived a particularly cruel joke at our expense, where our brains crave the thing that brings the relaxation, so we guzzle the concentrated stimulant we've replaced it with. When the illusion dissolves, and the conditioning breaks, the chemistry inexorably takes over. We crash - predictably, and sometimes hard. We go back to smoking, while people we know offer us 'encouraging' stories of friends who gave up, cold-turkey overnight, after 20 a day for three decades.

I've only been using the WTA for a few days, and I can't say it's been a 'magic bullet' - the psychological desire for a cigarette is definitely still present. I doubt it'll be a 'magic bullet' for you either, because if you've bothered reading this far, I suspect you're one of those smokers who've tried nearly everything, and for whom nothing has done it - a 'hard case', as it were. But I can tell you this: I'm certain I've never used any cigarette replacement that felt quite as much like the real thing, either. When I vape WTA, there's an indescribable little spark in my mind, that simply isn't there with nicotine - no matter what quantity. I might still want a cigarette, because I've habituated myself to wanting them for too many years. But I don't feel that gnawing itch, that sense that something nameless can't be quite right until I smoke one. I stop feeling the need to vape myself sick and silly, into a nicotine induced frenzy, trying to fight it... like dousing the flames with more petrol, or sobering up with a whiskey.

With a little luck, some clever chemistry, and a decent RBA, who knows? I might just have finally cracked it.

Last edited:

ericbnc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Piedmont Triad, NC
# 23

Here is my story.

WTA saved my Fiance. He was stopping a 2 PAD habit and managed to get analogs out of his life entirely (for the first time in 17 years) and vape only. 4 weeks in he was truly battling insomnia, irritability and extreme cravings - absolutely insane moods swings, to the point it was affecting his life and his ability to run his successful company. He was ready to buy a pack of coffin nails - even though he truly - more than anything in the world - did not want to cave as he has exhausted every other quitting method and he felt like vaping was saving his life.

I explained WTA to him and I placed an order. He held out until it came- WTA saved him. It saved his life and his ability to run his company. He is now 2 weeks shy of 90 days free of cigarettes and for the first time in his life. The other night he thanked me for finding and ordering WTA (I am the vape supply manager of the house LOL) and he said this is the biggest savior he could have imagined in being able to continue his ability to remain smoke free.

Thanks for delicious WTAs that have kept him going and your great customer service!

This is just an awesome testimonial!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread