WTA Testimonials Contest! Win a 50ml bottle of 36mg DIY base & 10ml American Cigarette concentrate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfresh

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Gulfport, MS
www.wholecig.com
To help promote WTA, we're getting together testimonials about it for an informational site in the planning stages. We'd like your honest experiences with WTA e-liquid, from any legitimate sources, past or present. If you've already written something, on our other thread or elsewhere, feel free to cut and paste!

Just number your responses in this thread and we'll use a random number generator to pick the winner.

The grand prize winner will receive 1 50ml bottle of our 36mg DIY VG only base and 1 10ml bottle of our soon-to-be-available "American Cigarette" DIY NET concentrate. An alternate prize of 2 30ml bottles of our "American Cigarette" in their choice of strength will be available for those not into mixing.

Two runners up will receive 1 10ml bottle of our "American Cigarette" e-liquid in the strength of their choice.

Let's spread the word! :vapor:

Right on.

Last edited:

jfresh

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Gulfport, MS
www.wholecig.com
Also - Is this Contest open to those who have not tried "Your" WTA or NET yet and would like to ? Like"Me" . . . ;)

This contest is open to all testimonials about WTA from any legitimate sources, past or present. One need not even mention the source specifically, though one certainly may. If you haven't tried WTA, at all, we'll have a contest for you soon, I promise!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
This contest is open to all testimonials about WTA from any legitimate sources, past or present. One need not even mention the source specifically, though one certainly may. If you haven't tried WTA, at all, we'll have a contest for you soon, I promise!

Good Enough . . . :thumbs:

AND - THANK YOU ! ! ! I'll be waiting and watching for that contest . . . ;)

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Keep an eye out next week Uncle :) Jfresh and
WholeCig are generously sponsoring a pif contest :thumb:

"Me" LIKE . . . :thumbs:

I'll Be . . .
eye0025.gif.pagespeed.ce.PzyhITalAD.gif

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

I was fortunate enough to receive 2 10 ml bottles of WTA juice through a treasure chest PIF offer shortly after I started vaping. I only vaped it when the craving for a smoke was strongest. I was amazed at how quickly the craving went away after just a few puffs. I still keep one clearo filled with WTA juice for those very rare occasions that I need it now.

My husband both vapes and smokes. I had him try my WTA juice but he will only vape unflavored juice and what I have is flavored. I think if I could convince him to try the WTA again he would be able to put down the smokes for good.

Thank you for the chance to win some unflavored WTA.

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
Contest entry (if this should happen to win I'd like the prize to go to my friend Uncle)
I originally picked up an ecig almost 4 years ago and was one of those "quit in 3 days success stories" however after 7 months smoke free I fell of the wagon when I became ill. I've been struggling to quit again ever since :(
I had tried wta from another vendor about a year ago and found that it did indeed cut the cravings. I don't know what exactly I was missing but wta seemed to have it. I'm a stress smoker and chain smoke when I'm agitated (usually at work. Just can't find good minions anymore) it calms me and helps me focus. Vaping just doesn't do that for me. Wta does. The problem I had then was the flavors (when available) just weren't to my liking. On the advice and recommendation of Mr Mann :thumb: I tried the WholeCig unflavored wta. It's smooth with just the right TH. It gives me the same effect as a cigarette. I can go all day at work now without lighting up :thumb:
I do still smoke 3 or 4 a day and due to IBD have no intention of ever quitting completely - but I really feel with wta I could give those up too if I wished.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
NAE: Hubby was a lot like you Lox. We both started vaping at the same time. He was strictly vaping for about 6 months but just wasn't satisfied. He started back just smoking just 1 or 2 a day. Now he is back up to close to a pack a day. Still better than the 2 1/2-3 packs a day he used to smoke but if he can't get a handle on it I can see that happening. :(

jfresh

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Gulfport, MS
www.wholecig.com
NAE: Hubby was a lot like you Lox. We both started vaping at the same time. He was strictly vaping for about 6 months but just wasn't satisfied. He started back just smoking just 1 or 2 a day. Now he is back up to close to a pack a day. Still better than the 2 1/2-3 packs a day he used to smoke but if he can't get a handle on it I can see that happening. :(

We do sell unflavored at the usual strengths, 17mg, 21mg, and 25mg in 10ml bottles, if you'd like to have your husband try it immediately. :)
10ml WholeCig WTA e-Liquid

Good luck in the contest!

Last edited:

mick8844

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
tuscola, Il
I recently received some wta from a well known ejuice reveiwer. He thought I should try it because i always make a note that nothing is quite like a real cig. Although after 39 years of smoking 3 packs a day I was able to quit the first time I tried an ego. Something in the wta remids me of smoking. As with many of us I do still miss it now and then when I get that urge to smoke I grab the wta and drip it. It satisfies my cravings and I can go back to my own RY4 I make.

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
I had been smoking up to 2 packs a day for 40+ years when, due to incessant coughing issues, I looked into e-cigs. One day while at the smoke shop buying my cartons of cigs last February 2012, I saw them in the front case. I asked what's this new thing in his shop? The clerk told me they were "electric cigarettes for people who can't smoke real cigarettes in airports, buildings and so forth. They are real popular so try one of these kits!" I bought it.

The cig-a-likes were short lived. The battery charge only lasted a few hours. They made me cough when I was "smoking" them and they tasted awful! In doing internet searches for my issues, which led me to ECF, I discovered personal vaping devices that were not cig-a-likes. Also, to my delight, I found that I could get liquids that are VG based instead of all PG. (In a short time I discovered PG was part of the issues with coughing and throat irritation while vaping the store bought PG-laden e-cig cartos.)

Chain-vaping cut my cigarette consumption down tremendously and my "smoker's cough" became almost nonexistent -- but something was missing. I tried higher nic but that's not what was missing. I settled on 18 to 24mg nic in most eliquids. Spending all my free time on ECF and "Google" helped me find WTAs. Some of the first WTAs that I tried were heavily PG-based, tasted and smelled awful, and didn't help my situation at all. Then I tried an unflavored VG based WTA from a vendor that only has it available once in a while. It seemed terribly expensive but I gave it a shot and compared it to the weekly cost of cartons of cigarettes. Adding WTAs to my "regular" eliquids definitely makes my vaping experience more enjoyable. It has a calming effect. However, much to my chagrin, I was unable to buy that vendor's WTAs for many months. It's rarely available and only 1 bottle per household when it is available. So, gradually I was smoking more and more cigarettes :(

Enter WholeCig W.T.A eliquid. VG based unflavored WTA e-liquids. The very moment I found out about them I ordered 5 10ml bottles to make sure I wouldn't run out of it right away! It was a leap of faith.

I vape the unflavored 24mg by itself many times a day. Short chain-vaping sessions -- (that's what I call it.) It has a pleasant taste and effectively helps curb my smoking cigarettes! I add it, in equal parts, to my "regular" flavored vendor-made and my DIY eliquids to enhance them when I'm bored with "unflavored." Adding WTAs to my naturally extracted tobacco eliquids becomes an almost ideal condition of calmness, stability, and a joy for me. (I refuse to say nirvana, if there is such a thing!?) There's no buzz. No lightheadedness. However, calmness and the ability to focus has returned. In fact a long chain-vaping session of unflavored WTA VG liquid makes me a bit sleepy and is great at bedtime.

Vaping WTAs is satisfying.

Thanks WholeCig :)

Last edited:

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
I just want to say that WTA is the way to go when trying to stop smoking! It was the missing link for me that kept me, a long time smoker from smoking ever again.
I probably shouldn't mention the vendor here but it is an ecf supplier and its all about the whole tobacco alkaloids and if I wouldn't have had WTA for the first months of stopping smoking and only vaping, I would have gone back to smoking because the regular e liquids of PG/VG even though very high mg's of nic just didn't do the trick!

All I know is I'm smoke free for almost 2 years now and had tried everything to stop and I'm talking about over 40 years and had finally given up until I found WTA and vaping!
I now can try many different flavors, I'm at a constant nic level of 18mg nic and also vape some WTA occasionally to remind myself how good it is and what it has done for me!!! I'm one happy vaper and hope you all are too and I sure wish the best to anyone trying to quit the analogs! :vapor:

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
I was gifted a small 10 ml bottle of the wta by my daughter. It does have some kind of calming thing that regular vaping does not have. It was a strange turn of events to say the least as my husband and I actually convinced she and her husband to start vaping July a year ago and she came upon some and brought it to me to try. I have to admit that I had been very curious about it and would have to say that if anyone had a problem giving up the cigs this would definitely help. I would give it a 100% vote.

If I should win, I would like this to go to my very dear friend, Uncle.

carrotcake

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
USA
This is a real break through in vaping, and a blessing for the DIYers, like me. I found that after a week on WTA, at about 10mg/ml, I'd based my Eliquid consumption from 10ml a dat to under 3mg. It wasn't my aim, it just happened along with the nagging cravings to light up a cigarette from time to time disapearing completely, the reason I tried it. It's a good consistancy, not to thick, as are some 100%VG juices or nicotines, and goes in my Bottom Coil Clearos with ease, or the genesis, or I imagine any device. It has no horrible taste, and makes super juice, as well as stopping my cigarette desires. I don't know if the reduction in quantity of liquid used happens to every one, but if it's not good for Wholecig business, it's good for me, I'm sure.

Ramjet

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
USA
joekittock.blogspot.com
After buying all the typical juice that beginner's buy, I still couldn't get over the void vaping left me with. I needed something more to quench that gnawing cigarette craving.

Praise the Lord...ECF provided me with the answers, and WTA the substance . Now, 2/3rds of the juice I use today contain WTA or NET product. Since I started using these, the urge to smoke has completely subsided. This had worked so well, that five months into quitting cigs I thought for a moment, hey...I can give this and cigs up all together. Just 4 hours into this fantasy and I was for the first time in months thinking about a cigarette. Aaargh:evil: Yup, this WTA thing really works:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread