WTA Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeAnna2112

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2015
Indiana
One thing i have noticed since vaping is when i get real stressed out..something is just not cutting it with vaping that cigs did and i end up sneaking a cig..as bad as it is i get my fix. So i decided to order some WTA from Aroma Ejuice and had some questions.

When they ask for strength is that alkaloid strength or nic?

Should i setup one tank with only WTA to use as needed only, or should i mix some in with my regular liquid? how much would you recommind? half regular liquid/ other half WTA liquid maybe? I admit, i am alittle worried with having some kind of negative side effect given vaping nic hit me much differently then smoking it and i got nic sickness a couple times...any heads up i should be aware of with WTA in this regard?

Reactions: Sirius

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
One thing i have noticed since vaping is when i get real stressed out..something is just not cutting it with vaping that cigs did and i end up sneaking a cig..as bad as it is i get my fix. So i decided to order some WTA from Aroma Ejuice and had some questions.

When they ask for strength is that alkaloid strength or nic?

Should i setup one tank with only WTA to use as needed only, or should i mix some in with my regular liquid? how much would you recommind? half regular liquid/ other half WTA liquid maybe? I admit, i am alittle worried with having some kind of negative side effect given vaping nic hit me much differently then smoking it and i got nic sickness a couple times...any heads up i should be aware of with WTA in this regard?
Yes get the 24mg..It is nicotine strength and a bottle goes a long way..Add to your juice that you already vape a little at a time until you find what will work comfortably for you..You won't miss the cigs or I didn't anyway. YMMV

Reactions: DeAnna2112

DeAnna2112

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2015
Indiana
Yes get the 24mg..It is nicotine strength and a bottle goes a long way..Add to your juice that you already vape a little at a time until you find what will work comfortably for you..You won't miss the cigs or I didn't anyway. YMMV

Glad i got the 24mg then!! thought i screwed up

Reactions: Sirius

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Glad i got the 24mg then!! thought i screwed up
I actually ran out a few months ago..But I need some more for the threes.
That's when cravings hit us vapers the most..Three days into quitting,..three weeks,..and three months. This can recycle and start all over again until it's 6 months and a year..It has for me anyway..TY for the reminder I need some 24mg on hand to mix with my 6mg..Never take chances with the 3's. ;)

DeAnna2112

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2015
Indiana
Anything over 8mg i get nic sick so will have to break down the 24 mg. I do really well with vaping and not thinking about cigs..it's when i get all stressed out and have too much going on at once..that is when something is missing with vaping that i got with cigs..so i assume it's the WTA and crossing my fingers it will help during those times.

mcclintock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 28, 2014
    In my experience and others, one thing you notice with WTA is forgetting to vape... well, eventually notice, at first you don't notice anything including not vaping.

I got the wholecig WTA (Am Cig flavor) in 25 mg and put it in a clearo. Problem was, it was so delicious I went through it too fast. Only had a bit left to try using more frugally, which did seem effective. Then I went back to the occasional smoke, cheaper. Bad for you but I wasn't finding it a gateway back into smoking, my transition was long but I never backslid, I just withdrew slowly from the specific effects of analogs with vaping there always to pick up the slack. Pretty amazing to switch to a less addictive, less physically satisfying mixture just because you like it better.

(Note, the Aroma stuff is max. 12 mg WTA-bearing nic, 24 mg includes 12 mg conventional.)

VNeil

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 30, 2014
    Ocean City, MD
    Anything over 8mg i get nic sick so will have to break down the 24 mg. I do really well with vaping and not thinking about cigs..it's when i get all stressed out and have too much going on at once..that is when something is missing with vaping that i got with cigs..so i assume it's the WTA and crossing my fingers it will help during those times.
    If you mix 10% of 24mg WTA to 6mg juice then you are adding about 1.8mg to your final juice (7.8mg final). So you might want to mix it with 6mg or maybe 4mg if you can get that specific. If you reduce the WTA from 10% then the amount it raises the final nic will drop of course.

The best way to do this is probably to buy 0mg flavored juice and add 100mg nic concentrate to get everything the way you want with whatever WTA mix you use. You can use eJuice calculators to do the math for you.

Sirius

Star Puppy
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 19, 2013
    North Carolina
    I get this:
    Unflavored WTA Whole Tobacco Alkaloid 24 MG
    ..and mix with 0 nicotine Ahlusion "Deal Maker" 1/4 WTA to 3/4th to make 30mls..It's close to a cig in taste even..Then after a few lung punches of that mix..the cravings all all over with. YMMV as I said before though..You might want it weaker.

DeAnna2112

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 21, 2015
    Indiana
    thanks for all the suggestions and links..i am reading them right now. I have recently purchased PG/VG and nic from nude nicotine so i can start taking control of my own liquids and what's in them (plus i live in indiana..need i say more ehem!!). I am only brave enough to work with the 36mg nic solution out of fear of a spill due to arthritis in my hands. I just bought these to experiment with to see if DIY is for me before i start stock piling...guess this will be a good time to do so once i get the WTA liquids given 24mg will make me nic sick. I didn't see where they sold flavorless WTA so if this works i will be ordering some of that...trying to stay away from flavorings anyway. Crossing my fingers WTA is the missing link that will keep me from sneaking a cig here and there when i get stressed out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread