Wta juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archane

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2016
Just wanted to give a quick review of my experiences with wta so far. I've bought Aroma's wta, om vapors and Mothers milk. After spending time with all 3 i can say without a doubt that at least for me it's going to be mothers milk from now on. The om vapors has an awesome price but seems to be much stronger on the nicotine side, Aroma has amazing flavors and i do recommend them but their wta seems to be more subtle, definitely there but a more subtle effect for me. Mothers milk, wow, i hit it a few times and have to put it down just to enjoy the nice relaxing feeling which kicks in pretty quickly. Not sure if there is a difference with extraction processes but i know how each makes me feel and Mothers Milk is going to be my goto wta juice. And awesome customer service, way beyond what i would have anticipated.

and use coupon code ecf10 for 10% off

Let me add to this post that if you are currently doing fine with regular nicotine juices then i would not try this as i feel it could be more addictive than just regular nic juice. But if you are struggling with staying cigs and regular nic juice is not doing it for you then i would definitely try WTA juice and Mothers Milk WTA is definitely worth trying.

Last edited:

Hákon

Apr 26, 2016
Just wanted to give a quick review of my experiences with wta so far. I've bought Aroma's wta, om vapors and Mothers milk. After spending time with all 3 i can say without a doubt that at least for me it's going to be mothers milk from now on. The om vapors has an awesome price but seems to be much stronger on the nicotine side, Aroma has amazing flavors and i do recommend them but their wta seems to be more subtle, definitely there but a more subtle effect for me. Mothers milk, wow, i hit it a few times and have to put it down just to enjoy the nice relaxing feeling which kicks in pretty quickly. Not sure if there is a difference with extraction processes but i know how each makes me feel and Mothers Milk is going to be my goto wta juice. And awesome customer service, way beyond what i would have anticipated.

and use coupon code ecf10 for 10% off

Let me add to this post that if you are currently doing fine with regular nicotine juices then i would not try this as i feel it could be more addictive than just regular nic juice. But if you are struggling with staying cigs and regular nic juice is not doing it for you then i would definitely try WTA juice and Mothers Milk WTA is definitely worth trying.
Are you mixing the wta with other juice? I have aroma 36 nic and ad it 1 ml to 30 ml regular juice. I am asking becouse i would like to try om vapors and i am wondering if i will get the same results.

Archane

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2016
Om vapors unflavored wta for me was too heavy on the nic at 36mg so I ended cutting the 36mg down to 12 mg with vg and then adding it pretty much like you do at 1ml to a 30ml bottle that way you get the wta effect without overdoing the nic side and negating the satisfied feeling, made me feel to speedy at higher doses, now aroma and mothers milk on the other hand I can vape straight at 24mg in my sub ohm and still feel relaxed and satisfied if that gives you any idea how strong the nic was with om vapors

Hákon

Apr 26, 2016
Om vapors unflavored wta for me was too heavy on the nic at 36mg so I ended cutting the 36mg down to 12 mg with vg and then adding it pretty much like you do at 1ml to a 30ml bottle that way you get the wta effect without overdoing the nic side and negating the satisfied feeling, made me feel to speedy at higher doses, now aroma and mothers milk on the other hand I can vape straight at 24mg in my sub ohm and still feel relaxed and satisfied if that gives you any idea how strong the nic was with om vapors
Ok thanks for the replay, very helpfull :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread