WTA juice

Kaisu

Oct 17, 2012
United States
Is anyone still selling WTA juice online? I started with Aroma, then they disappeared. So sad. I then found Mother's Milk. Happily purchased for many years. Went to replenish today and they are gone. I am assuming the FDA nailed them. Is there anywhere I can get it. It was the only way I could stop smoking and haven't had a cigarette in 12 years. Thank you in advance.

• Optimistic
Reactions: UncLeJunkLe

Kaisu

Oct 17, 2012
United States
First of all - thank you so much for the reply. I know my ignorance is showing, but I don't know what NETs are. My experience with vaping is limited to my personal experience where I didn't think I could ever quit smoking and then found WTAs and never looked back. It always disheartens me when I go to vape shops and have yet to find anyone that knows what WTA is. And this is vape shops from California to Wisconsin and points in between. I imagine I am SOOL with WTA on line?

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I imagine I am SOOL with WTA on line?

It looks that way. I wish someone would chime in about it. I've never personally used WTAs or NETs myself.

I don't know what NETs are

Naturally Extracted Tobacco. Tobacco is steeped in PG or VG to extract the tobacco flavor from the tobacco leaf material to make a concentrate. I don't believe any or much nicotine is extracted so it is added later (neither are any of the other alkaloids extracted). You can then buy the concentrate to make your own juice or you can buy the juice already made from the NET concentrate.

Last edited:

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Vape shops are not what they used to be. The vape market is in it matured stage now so probably 90% of vape shops are mostly pushing pod systems (basically took place of the stick style/ego battery but has proprietary tank) and disposables.

I don't want to be an alarmist, but I'm gonna be: things are only gonna get worse for old-school vapers who don't..

- hoard what they want to vape and make their own juice the way they want it,
    - go with the times and vape what is popular today, or
    - quit vaping.

Last edited:

Kaisu

Oct 17, 2012
    United States
    Thank you so much for your thoughtful and informative response. I guess everything changes but it is still hard to take. I had so much hope for the harm reduction that WTA offered to smokers who simply could not quit. I know that WTA gave me what I needed to stop smoking. (I had quit for 7 years - really quit without a single puff, again for 3 years and on my 3rd serious attempt when I discovered vaping). So many people cannot get off cigarettes with what is offered currently. Instead of making substantial gains in improving population health, this promising industry is relegated to teenagers puffing bubble gum. So sad.

Reactions: MLEJ

JaxonWalsh

Moved On
    Mar 13, 2024
    • Deleted by Misty

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    As for the WTA juices, I have no information on their availability or discontinuation. I recommend contacting official sources or stores to find out more about the availability of these juices. I wish you success in your journey to quit smoking!
    Maybe the OP could ask this question on an ecigarette forum or something :facepalm:

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Maybe the OP could ask this question on an ecigarette forum or something :facepalm:

I'm pretty sure these are ChatGPT responses from this user. They are just mechanical feel and nonsensical at their core - like a politician's speech. I'd like to know how many vape shops in the USA actually even know what WTA juices are let alone carry them.

Last edited:

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    "WTA liquids are great way to enjoy vaping and many consumers use them frequently. Various avenues of procurement can be found for such juice to suit just about ever taste and need. It is often suggested to start with contacting vape shops and vape juice manufactures to ask what WTA vaping products they carry in their product line-ups. Doing so will put you well on your way to purchasing and enjoying the best and most flavorful WTA money can buy."

This useless response was brought to you by ShatGPT.

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    I'm pretty sure these are ChatGPT responses from this user. They are just mechanical feel and nonsensical at their core - like a politician's speech. I'd like to know how many vape shops in the USA actually even know what WTA juices are let alone carry them.
    Well, if you're right about it being ChatGPT then I'm not as worried about artificial Intelerjunce as I was yesterday.

Reactions: smacuser

Kaisu

Oct 17, 2012
    United States
    Sorry Kaisu - this question has popped up many times here. As far as I know it's been several years since anybody has come up with a WTA supplier that is still in operation.
    That seems to be the sad case. I did go with the recommended NET supplier and it certainly is close. As I have not smoked in 13 years, I think this will carry me for the next 13.

Users who are viewing this thread