wish i got comission.. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

ambermartin05

Jan 29, 2010
Clovis, NM
ok so ever since i started vaping, i have literally stopped by EVERY smoker ive seen to share what i got! lol ive helped 15 FAMILIES order there first kits already!! lol too bad we cant just sell them! i would be making a KILLING! but i mean, how do you NOT love the health benefits, the convience, PRICE, and the still smoking motion?! youd have to be crazy! anyway i just HAD to share that little tidbit.. anyone else turned on a whole bunch of people to our new found lifestyle??

georgiasl

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2010
NC, USA
I know what you mean I am at 5 converts so far. Last night I set my friend up to try my 510 with marlb 18mg she vaped for a bit and then said it was making her want a real cig and went outside to smoke. :( I was so disappointed I am going back over there tonight to watch the super bowl. I will be bringing more flavors with me this time; I just can't let her get away. lol

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
lol really evey time I read stuff like this I think about Pandora's box and the FDA, and the words 'no chance' or 'too late' seem to float into my head.
Too many smokers finding out about this (and btw any FDA ppl reading this, we do WANT you to test it, we'd still rather it was all quality controlled than not) for it to remain 'secret'.
Too late to ban it, just make it safer for us and you can be happy we all stopped using ciggies.

Gamer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
St. Petersburg, FL
www.Youtube.com
I've gotten my "boss" and a co-worker onto them. Plus since i work around "Smoke-Free" hospitals i make heads turn when i stand outside the ambulance with one. I've had countless nurses, doctors, and other medics ask me about it. Im always afraid of telling people about it because well.... i'm new to it myself and i don't want to give out false info. Which is why i only tell people what i read online... oh wait.... yeah so i've probably given out some false things. But the things i can tell them is: I fell better, i don't smell of smoke, and i can get my fix anywhere i want :) and isn't that all that really matters?

Gamer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
St. Petersburg, FL
www.Youtube.com
I work in medicine and most of the Doctors around me know what they are and endorse them fully to get away from tobacco. The medical community is turning pro E-cig rapidly.

I wish it would do it faster. there isn't enough word of mouth roaming in my area. It makes me sad how many people don't know what they are and those that do think they are WAY to pricy since if you google for something it shows up with a starting price of $100-$180 and most of them seem to have horrible reviews... thats what kept me off them for so long.

I wish there was a pamphlet i could buy (Like in bulk) that i could keep in my car and hand out to people that ask... would sure save me a lot of breath :)

BTW! if you actually know of such a pamphlet i could buy PLZ let me know! lol i'm serious id buy a few hundred.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
BTW! if you actually know of such a pamphlet i could buy PLZ let me know! lol i'm serious id buy a few hundred.
There have been a number of threads on this subject, awhile back though.

Here are some that I was able to find using the search function...
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...just-going-print-out-batch-fraking-cards.html
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-smoking-discussion/45274-e-cig-handout.html
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/casaa/68313-tri-fold-handout.html

Whitbit

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2010
West Virginia
I wish it would do it faster. there isn't enough word of mouth roaming in my area. It makes me sad how many people don't know what they are and those that do think they are WAY to pricy since if you google for something it shows up with a starting price of $100-$180 and most of them seem to have horrible reviews... thats what kept me off them for so long.

I wish there was a pamphlet i could buy (Like in bulk) that i could keep in my car and hand out to people that ask... would sure save me a lot of breath :)

That would be an AWESOME thing for V4L to do! Cause I got my first order the other day (another on the way) but I only got a few cards. I cant hand them out to many people because I dont know a lot of people. I was thinking of handing them out to local businesses that I know the people that work there and might know some people that needed help.

The pamphlet thing is a friggin awesome idea! And I'm sure a number of us would volunteer to help out with that. I am an English Minor, although some of my posts may not be thoroughly edited I try to do my best in the moment ;) SO many people around me have NEVER heard of it!This would be a great way to get the word out, while simoultaneously getting V4L awesome business.

That is just a kick in the bucket and if it included the V4L website and the Ecig Community it would be killer. People I talk to mostly are in disbelief. I stopped telling them what I paid, and told them they could get a battery and a charger for about 40 bucks from V4L. (including carts) because that is true, if you are not that committed you are not losing much, but a person like me who set out to stop, I believe I TRULY made the right choice and I have started to explain that if I am talking to my friends.

highping

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Columbus, OH
I bought a dozen 510 starter kits from china so that I could sell them to all the ppl that asked me about it. Thought I might make a little coin.
Got 12 of the 'box kits' (2-batt, 2-atty, 5cart, charger) for about 22 bucks each. I ended up selling about 4 of them for 25 bucks (huge profit:rolleyes:) and gave 5-6 of them away to 'less fortunate' people. So I ended up not making anything, but I helped out a few folks, so it's all good.
I am a terrible salesman. I always feel bad taking money from people if I know they need it more than me.

highping

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Columbus, OH

Just about every supplier I have ordered from has sent a few business cards with an explanation of vaping on the back.
I think they should send 20-30 of them with every order. I usually hand the 3-4 they send out in a day or two. I think vapers will hand out cards more than customers for any other product. I mean, even if I love the car I'm driving, I'm not likely to be handing out cards for the manufacturer. In fact, I can't think of any product, other than e-cigs, that I would do that for.

BTW: to your last statement...just type one up and call kinkos :)

Gamer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
St. Petersburg, FL
www.Youtube.com
BTW: to your last statement...just type one up and call kinkos :)

If tomorrow is a slow day at work i might just do that. I think it would be great to hand out in the smoking area at the hospital to nurses (Smoking area AKA some bushes behind the parking lot where the security cant see)

I had been handing out a ton of business cards that i got from my local E-smoke shop in my city :) I need to find a shop that will give me like a free pack of cartridges for every 20 people i send to his shop lol Id still make a killing because honestly there has yet to be a person who has not found an E-cig just amazing. Even the waiter at my favorite restaurant stopped and brought out like 6 people from the back who were cooking food just so they could see it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread