Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Hey all you south-eastern Wisconsin Vapers......wanna meet?

I've set up a meeting with about half-dozen of the denizens of Behind the Cheddar Curtain, and am extending the invitation to any and all who can make it to the festivities.... The important bits are below.

I can't wait to meet any and all who wanna join in on our little meet....it'll be strictly a social gathering, so no pressure, folks!

The place we'll be meeting at is called Coffee & Beans

The address is 234 W. Main St #5
Waukesha, WI 53186

Directions:
I-94 exit F (exit #295). this is the exit you'd get off on if you were going to American TV or Steinhaffells Furniture.

South 2½ miles, left onto Barstow St. On the corner of F and Barstow there's a Qudoba's Mexican Grill and a gas station. Get into the right-most lane.

3 blocks, turn right onto Riverfront Plaza. The turnoff is RIGHT after you cross the river. If you actually come TO Main St, you've gone too far.

Main Street Plaza is a large cream city brick building and it will be on your left. (you'll be on the back of building). There is plenty of parking behind the building, all the way up.

You are going to go up the small set of stairs to the right of the Main St. Plaza building, to a causeway between it and the next building. half-way up this plaza, you will see the coffee-shop on your left.

If anyone wants more detailed directions, or is concerned about getting lost on the way in, I'll be more than happy to provide my cell# in PM's for emergency directions. Be warned, tho, that downtown Waukesha can be more than a bit confusing, and I'm still learning it myself.

Can't wait to see everyone there, Saturday, Nov. 14th, 3pm.

Last edited:

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
This Minnesotan would love to support my fellow cheeseheads....but alas....I'm already engaged to be at the Charlotte gathering that day. Maybe we should try to do a video gathering of both groups! :D

The coffee shop does have Wi-Fi, and I've got my little netbook with a built-in camera....I'll be streaming the meeting for as long as my batteries hold out :D

angjen0816, hope you can make it...I'm not sure who else is up in the Fox Valley area....let's hope someone can chime in from up there..

TnA

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
Fayetteville, NC
The coffee shop does have Wi-Fi, and I've got my little netbook with a built-in camera....I'll be streaming the meeting for as long as my batteries hold out :D

Vicks, that could be kewl. jim420 aka midnightrider is going to try streaming again (I think). what site are you going to stream on?

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Vicks, that could be kewl. jim420 aka midnightrider is going to try streaming again (I think). what site are you going to stream on?

Was thinking about using either ustream or mebeam. DW set up a channel for vapers on mebeam that doesn't get used.... you can have up to 12 cams streaming at once on the channel (I think it's 12, hehehe)

if you wanna check out mebeam, the channel he set up is vapers (yea, original, I know :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread