• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

CT Vapers Club Meeting 5/1/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewlady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The next meeting will be Sunday, May 1st, 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm, at the Wood-n-Tap, 420 Queen St., Southington, CT.

Wood-n-Tap | Southington, CT | 420 Queen Street | (860) 329-0032

This location is very easy to get to. Take Exit 32 off of I-84. Turn onto Route 10 south, the restaurant is about 4/10's of a mile on your right.

Please reply here if you plan on attending so I can let Kevin know how many people to expect.

:toast:

Brewlady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The Connecticut meetings I've been to have been about 10 - 15 people. There should be at least one vendor at the May 1st meeting.

I may have found a venue in Worcester, I should know definitely this week and will post the details as soon as they confirm. Since the Connecticut meetings are normally the third Sunday of the month, I was thinking that the Worcester meetings could be on the second Sunday of each month.

Brewlady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Karen, don't know if you still want to ride share, not sure if my cousin can make it, but if can he'd be going with me. give me a text or a call

Just saw this...I'll call you later this morning. My turn to drive. If your cousin's going, I have room for one more if anyone wants to go...send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread