Status
Not open for further replies.

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
Luckily the winner was online when notified so the wait is over. The winner of the Vapor Junction E-Power kit is Daisyd.

Daisyd,

We hope you enjoy this kit as much as we do. An E-Power with Dual Coil Cartomizers and some Juicy Peach e-liquid. Your shipment will go out first thing in the morning.

Thanks for all that joined in on the contest. Until next time. Keep on Vapin!

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
:w00t: :w00t: Thank you again! I'm so flippin' excited right now! I haven't tried peach juice, dual coils, or an e-power yet. So awesome! :vapor:

P.S. Sorry to steal your thunder on that one. I got excited. :laugh:

No worries lol. We understand completely. The Juicy Peach is my personal go to liquid right now. Forever it has been Crispy Apple Mint and Strawberry Banana but Juicy Peach has them both beat. Especially in the Dual Coil Cartos. I personally have NEVER been a cartomizer fan, I have always been a dripper on a LR 510 atty. However the Dual Coils have changed my mind. I know thehangdude said be sure to fill them up and he's getting 55 drops. However on a brand new dual carto (these are Mega Dual Coil) I am getting in 70-75 drops on the first fill, blow out the excess, wipe off the battery threads, your good to go. These cartos simply do not burn like traditional cartos. Please keep us up to date on your progress with the E-Power. We will keep this thread open for a while or you may start you own thread.

Thanks

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
cheerleader2.gif cheerleader2.gif Congrats Daisy!!!! cheerleader2.gif cheerleader2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread