Status
Not open for further replies.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
I'm here, I'm here, I'm here ....

I realize its been a while since the last sale ... We are actually planning to set up a "Wholesale" Sale ... Meaning, for an undetermined amount of time, our customers can purchase everything from us at wholesale cost (what our wholesalers pay) ...

Not yet sure exactly when this sale will take place, but it will be sometime between now and mid November, and will last probably a good week or so :)

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
I'm here, I'm here, I'm here ....

I realize its been a while since the last sale ... We are actually planning to set up a "Wholesale" Sale ... Meaning, for an undetermined amount of time, our customers can purchase everything from us at wholesale cost (what our wholesalers pay) ...

Not yet sure exactly when this sale will take place, but it will be sometime between now and mid November, and will last probably a good week or so :)
Great to hear from you Steve! We were worried(For real). I can make the juice I have on hand last until Nov!

That's great to hear. Perhaps it will fall on Wiz's Bday.
If not you can sit home and watch the election returns Hitt!:)

:)Wiz!

Scott_Simpson

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
Fort Wayne, IN
We are actually planning to set up a "Wholesale" Sale ... Meaning, for an undetermined amount of time, our customers can purchase everything from us at wholesale cost (what our wholesalers pay) ...

Hoorah! Time to get that Mini I've been looking at as a companion to my Kicked standard! I'll be haunting this thread hoping for a heads-up on the sale dates ... Legacy rocks!

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
That's great to hear. Perhaps it will fall on Wiz's Bday.

Maybe, just maybe? LOL

this is very exciting as I would really like a legacy mini kicked, but its a bit outside my budget. I'll be keeping an eye out for the sale!

Sounds good Familiarstranger! We'll announce it on the various forums, twitter, & fb! Just keep an eye out, it will be hard to miss :)

Great to hear from you Steve! We were worried(For real). I can make the juice I have on hand last until Nov!

If not you can sit home and watch the election returns Hitt!:)

:)Wiz!

Hey Wiz! I appreciate the concerns! Doing well, I'm just a tired new Poppa :)

Hoorah! Time to get that Mini I've been looking at as a companion to my Kicked standard! I'll be haunting this thread hoping for a heads-up on the sale dates ... Legacy rocks!

Haha! Sounds good Scott! Happy to see you are loving your LEGACY Standard!

Scott_Simpson

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
Fort Wayne, IN
THANK GOD! ive been eyeing a legacy forever can't wait :) one weird question. can you put a sleeve on a sleeve, etc. etc., for the legacy mini? for instance can i make it to 18650 length.

I've wondered that, too ... if so, I think it would be great if PS would put out a kit with a top cap, a switch, a Kick, a standard body, a mini body, 2 extension tubes, and a 2¢ For Safety re-settable fuse. With that set up, you could run:

1. A Mini, with 18350 alone (fuse protected)
2. A Mini, with 18350 and a Kick
3. A Mini extended, with 18490/18500 alone (fuse protected)
4. A Mini double-extended, with 18490/18500 and a Kick
5. A Mini double-extended, with 18650 alone (fuse protected)
6. A Standard, with 18490/18500 and a Kick
7. A Standard, with 18650 alone (fuse protected)
8. A Standard extended, with 18650 and a Kick

That would be pretty sweet ... everything from a stealth unit for on the go to a power-regulated desktop model, and everything in between.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread