Refil & Samples ordered!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zomgname

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2010
AR
I just ordered a refill of my Organic Strawberry Shortcake (My allday, everyday vape!), taking advantage of the halloween sale. :D I've been vaping strictly this for months.

I also ordered a sample pack, since it's been a long time. In it I got:
Mint Chocolate Chop
Creme Caramel
Vanilla Peach Swirl

who likes these?!

And lastly, I got a vision ego to try. I really wanted to order the vivi nova, but I have a weird thing about tanks/cartos being so much larger than my batteries in width :( I wish she carried the minis!! But who likes these?

TamJeff

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2012
United States
I know that with the peach, 100% VG in the bottle I ordered, you can almost feel the fuzz from it and may find yourself trying to bite it instead of vape it. It's truly a peachy flavor. I liked it enough to use up a half oz of it, and I would use another if I had it. Only caramel flavor I ordered from VV was the kettle corn and it is very true to it's name.

Last edited:

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
I got a notification this morning that mine shipped! Yay! So excited to try some new flavors.

Annette's been mixing like mad, and the shipping department has been JAMMIN'! Now if the USPS could just keep up. :D

(I still think they're a good value, but sometimes...)

Last edited:

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
EEEEEEE!!! My samples have arrived! I am in love with the teeny tiny little bottles and their teeny tiny droppers. :wub:

Filling a carto right now with Blueberry Maple Syrup.

Ooh, I haven't tried that flavor in a while but I remember it being one of my favorites! Might have to go grab a sampler off the shelves and join you! :)

LouP

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2012
Ontario, Canada
EEEEEEE!!! My samples have arrived! I am in love with the teeny tiny little bottles and their teeny tiny droppers. :wub:

Filling a carto right now with Blueberry Maple Syrup.

Oooo.....I've been eyeballing that every order. What's it like? The maple syrup in the Maple French Toast is as real as the syrup I get from the sugarbush. I still sniff the bottle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread