Why does the Provari take so long to ship?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stalebird

Apr 9, 2009
This isn't a complaint as much as it is curiosity, as the website clearly told me there was a 4-8 day "processing." While I ordered on Tuesday, I'm still well below that window, but why does it take so long? Do they use a supplier? It's such a popular item it simply can't be that they produce them as orders come in. I'm a longtime Smokeless Image customer and everything is sent same day. I ordered a VAMO last Friday from Vapor Alley and that was the fastest shipping I've ever seen. It was free shipping and I got it Monday.

That said, shipping times of course vary based on shipping method and where the vendor is compared to where my mailbox is. My curiosity is the "processing" time. Of course, being a Vapor I'm inpatient :) but does anyone know why ProVape takes this extended time just to get the Provari on its way?

Crash Moses

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2012
Lansing, Michigan
Hard to say. I ordered mine last Friday and it shipped the same day and I had it by this Wednesday...so three business days from the time I ordered it 'til the time I received it...well within their processing time. I believe the long processing time allows for delays should they get busy but normally items ship much faster.

DummyMe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
North Carolina
I ordered mine Good Friday evening (that was Mar 29th.) I got it yesrerday, April 4th. I think that is pretty quick shipping. When I put in the tracking number on Wednesday the 3rd, it said it had left Kent, Washington & would be delivered on the 4th in very rural NJ. And it was in my mailbox when I got home. I'm very happy with their shipping time & with my new (2nd!) Blue ProVari.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
I got a shipping notice on my Provari. It was after packages had left for the day. I am assuming they do not work on Saturday so I am guessing mine will go out on Monday.

"Please note that if your package was shipped after our daily pickup time, then it will ship the following day. If you are not able to track the package yet, please allow 1 extra day for USPS to update their website, as it can sometimes take extra time."

stalebird

Apr 9, 2009
Got it Monday. Wanted to wait a few days to give my thoughts.

I hated the single button for the first hour since the VAMO was just so easy.

After that hour, I get it. I won't repeat all that has been said, but my VAMO is for sale if anyone wants it. In fact, if anyone really has money issues and just needs a way into good vaping, I'll send you my VAMO and 2 18650s. Free. Just PM me. I've been blessed with a job that allows me to spend money on these things, and the Provari is just in a league all it's own. I won't send you my Provari, :) but if you want a week old VAMO, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread