Why can't I order???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to your website to order a couple of batts and some attys. I picked out my selection and went to check out. I got the PayPal secured page for your site, ordered credit card direct, and got declined. It said error in processing payment. So I went to my banks website, there was plenty of money. Thought it might be a bank issue, so I went back two days later and the same thing happened.

I used the same Visa card that I always use to buy PV stuff online, but for some reason it won't work on your site. Is it a paypal issue. I have read on some threads that PayPal has blocked some PV purchases. I really want to try the Titans and the 510's, but since you are the only US retailer of Titans, I can't until this problem is resolved.

Is anyone else having this problem? Or is it just me? :confused:

IdolLurker

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Florida USA
I went to your website to order a couple of batts and some attys. I picked out my selection and went to check out. I got the PayPal secured page for your site, ordered credit card direct, and got declined. It said error in processing payment. So I went to my banks website, there was plenty of money. Thought it might be a bank issue, so I went back two days later and the same thing happened.

I used the same Visa card that I always use to buy PV stuff online, but for some reason it won't work on your site. Is it a paypal issue. I have read on some threads that PayPal has blocked some PV purchases. I really want to try the Titans and the 510's, but since you are the only US retailer of Titans, I can't until this problem is resolved.

Is anyone else having this problem? Or is it just me? :confused:

About the same time you were ordering and trying to use Paypal I had the same problem when trying to buy a saw blade. I think it was Paypal's issue since nobody vapes blades...perhaps Paypal doesn't like THAT business either. Geesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread