I need help with order #351634

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fataliya

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2009
Tampa, FL
I made an order on May 14th, and paid via Paypal. I got the receipt from Paypal, and it cleared my bank but I haven't received any email from TW saying the order was being processed or anything.

I'm worried, because when I first set up my Paypal account years and years ago, it was under my maiden name. When I got married, I added my new name, but stinkin' PP won't let me take my maiden name out.

The mailing address is correct, and I'm 99% sure I chose my current name, but I'm paranoid, because I haven't gotten any email from TW.

When I try to track my order on the website, the order number isn't listed.

Help? :confused:

Miss Wicked

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
Blackburn
Hiya

I have just had a look at this for you and the order was despatched on the 14th May, so don't worry we have received it and shipped it out. I will forward your tracking number in a PM.

I am a little unsure as to why the order number is not showing up when you log in but hopefully this is just a minor glitch.

Thanks
Louise

Fataliya

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2009
Tampa, FL
Thank you!

The kit is for a friend/coworker that has decided to quit smoking and start vaping. The package came yesterday so I charged up his batteries before work, made him a PTB cartridge, and mixed up some Strawberry/Bavarian Cream juice, and gave it all to him at work. He is LOVING his new Tornado!

Once again, thank you Totally Wicked, for helping me, and many of my friends and coworkers to stop smoking, and keep on vaping!

jcwilliams7705

May 6, 2010
dayton
i am confused because i placed an order on the 14th as well and received shipping info but the item was just prcessed through the tampa shipping office on the 17th i dont understand why it took 2 days(not including sunday) for this item to be received and processsed. with my liquid i ordered last week was through processing center same day...i hate usps you all should consider switching to ups(lol not that i am an expert just seems like everything goes better when you see what brown can do for you lol) but i was hoping to get it this morning cus i am excited to try my first pv. order# 351611

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread