• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Who removes their wick and bridge on the MEGA Tornado atty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stressfreesoul

Sep 13, 2010
Hunwick, UK
I did start using the mega tornado atty with the bridge and wick intact, but found it to be a tonne better with it removed.
I always DD so I dont need my bridge.
I have found it to be brighter burning than the standard 510 atty and it produces lots more vapour and TH.
Does anyone else do the same?
Also, does anyone else know where I can get a metal drip tip for the Mega Tornado atty in the UK?

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Hi stress,
Personally, I don't do that..
Not @ $13 to $15 a pop.. I use to with the reg 510 atties and then the Mega 510 atties. But, like I said, not at the price's they sell them at. Also, I have been on my first one for a month and a half now. No burning, no bad taste (except from the primer) and no slowing down..
This is a workhorse, in MHO..
Although I'm on my second cart for it. LOL..

Just a side note, stress..
Welcome to the eGo Group! =)

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Did you get the large eGo atty or is it the slim eGo atty..
(the slim tapers off towards the mouth piece and the cart isn't as wide as the barrel atty)
I have the slim and it's a workhorse. I don't like the bigger atty with it's large cart.
So I don't know how long they will last. I do know this slim eGo atty is lasting a very long time and still works like its brand new.
Just a FYI..

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Until I saw your vid Stu you had me confused with your description of the "slim" atty. I have the tapered also (more for aesthetics) and they perform extremely well. They will hold 44 drops (2ml) but are a little on the wet side, so 40 makes it perfect. The "barrel" ones are touted at 2.5ml so they hold a tad more but... is it really needed?

I as well would not be taking the wick out, I have 801s for that (cheaper) FWIW I have never removed my wicks or bridges.

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
I have the eGo mega cyl atty, and I love it. The cart can hold very near to 3ml, and vapes like a teapot gone mad. I see no reason to yank the bridge or wick, they take up space and work fine. I have dripped with the big atty(hollowed out a blank cart), and it drips perfectly. Eats up juice quick(as you would expect), but a really good way to sample a new DIY juice. I think I may get one of the eGo drip tips just to try, they are cheap enough to just have one around. But I really like the whistle tip. My thin lips don't like round tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread