Who has the Joye catomizers with no filler OR wick?? What's good for FILLING UP instead of dripping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2008
USA
A lady mentioned them to me in some post somewhere.. I guess they have a tank and submerged coil instead of the filler/wick like your KR/510/510E2..

I LOVE the E2 and the KR. However. I always ALWAYS end up with a burned taste before too long in the E2 even if I keep it wet. And none of the KR I've tried ever produce as much vapor as the E2..

The KR is good because I can fill it and use it for quite some time before refilling. The E2 makes a cloud of vapor, love it, but they never wick right for me.

Right now my setup is an E2 with drip tip.
I also use a 510 with drip tip.

I want something I can FILL AND USE for some time without dripping.
I've got these Hello016 batteries that last all day close to two days.
Now I need something I don't have to constantly drip!!!

cozzicon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Chicago IL
A lady mentioned them to me in some post somewhere.. I guess they have a tank and submerged coil instead of the filler/wick like your KR/510/510E2..

I LOVE the E2 and the KR. However. I always ALWAYS end up with a burned taste before too long in the E2 even if I keep it wet. And none of the KR I've tried ever produce as much vapor as the E2..

The KR is good because I can fill it and use it for quite some time before refilling. The E2 makes a cloud of vapor, love it, but they never wick right for me.

Right now my setup is an E2 with drip tip.
I also use a 510 with drip tip.

I want something I can FILL AND USE for some time without dripping.
I've got these Hello016 batteries that last all day close to two days.
Now I need something I don't have to constantly drip!!!

You're probably talking about the Joye 510 Cartomizers, or the Joye eGo cartomizers.

Cignot is the only supplier that I *know* carries them. Although there may be others. However, these do have filler... just not the same design as you are used to.

There's a review and followup of these on my youtube channel. Including pictures of them disassembled.

THE

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2008
USA
You're probably talking about the Joye 510 Cartomizers, or the Joye eGo cartomizers.

Cignot is the only supplier that I *know* carries them. Although there may be others. However, these do have filler... just not the same design as you are used to.

There's a review and followup of these on my youtube channel. Including pictures of them disassembled.

Right right she said they came straight from Joye
This? YouTube - cozzcon's Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread