Michigan

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
Yeah, y'all are riding the line here. Danger thrill seekers....:p

I'm glad I left to take the kids to see Grandma!!! :shock: I WOULD HAVE gotten in trouble several times amidst all that!!!! :sneaky::facepalm::blush::ohmy:

I'd sure hate to be "Don Slapped"....or be made "An off I couldn't refuse" ..... OR wake up with spilled, empty, top....erm...CAP-less bottles of Jooze all over the bed!!! :shock::shock::shock::laugh::lol::laugh::lol:

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I'm glad I left to take the kids to see Grandma!!! :shock: I WOULD HAVE gotten in trouble several times amidst all that!!!! :sneaky::facepalm::blush::ohmy:

I'd sure hate to be "Don Slapped"....or be made "An off I couldn't refuse" ..... OR wake up with spilled, empty, top....erm...CAP-less bottles of Jooze all over the bed!!! :shock::shock::shock::laugh::lol::laugh::lol:

No, IN the bed....:evil:

Clark46227

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2014
Indy
Has anybody invited POTUS to Lexington in April? If he gets a taste of NT Internet sales will never be banned.

View attachment 403862

If he's coming, I'm not. I want to actually have fun.

Several years ago I had a business where I would install vending machines in pubs/bars/clubs bathrooms that sold adult toys, rampant rabbits, c... rings, flavoured condoms, inflatable sheep, handcuffs etc. The vibrators sold best in the mens room, go figure. Was a lot of fun and I got to play with the stuff, with my gf....I hasten to add.

hqdefault.jpg

Can these inflatable sheep fly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread