Which E-cig should you buy? What kinda car do you drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiMp LEg DoNKey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2012
NC
I vape on a lavatube right now awaiting a silver bullet to arrive and drive an ss trailblazer.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346899634.978470.jpg

Sent from Mars using Tapatalk damn it!

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
I primarily use my Twist with Vivi Nova Minis, and I drive a silver 2006 Lexus IS-350. (the first time I haven't felt the need to get a new car after driving it for 3 years..I can't believe I've had this one for 5 years and still love her like I got her yesterday!) It's kind of how I have been feeling about the vivi nova mini's....the first gadget I haven't felt the need to set aside, because it actually consistently works great!!! LOL

AndyInOC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
So Cal
I drive a 2008 Scion Xb and decided today that I was gonna carry my Vmax daily until my ovale v8 gets here. I started with a 510-t, went to an ego-c set, then a twist & as i said now I'm going to snag a v8. Works on the same batteries as my vmax & I'm not overly concerned about thrashing it at work considering the price.

Xaria

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Back in the Holler-VA
Such an interesting thread. I use certain pvs in whatever vehicle I am in. When I am in my YJ Jeep Wrangler, I always have my REOs. My other mods would get knocked to the floor, tanks come loose. My REOs have battle scars from being flung around in there. It even looks like my Jeep..boxy,metal, and all around durable.
*jeep wave to my fellow wrangler vapers *

When I am out in my big red dodge ram, I usually have my Provari.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

mostapha

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Atlanta, GA
The quattraporte, IMHO, is kinda like the Panamera………they never should have been made. Now, I don't actually like Maserati in general, but Porsche should have known better.

My dream cars actually kind of fit my dream PVs……they're simple and honestly not that extravagant……just amazing at what they do. I have 3:

Lotus Exige S (mountain/beach/country roads)
Jeep Wrangler (mountain/desert trails)
classic Mini Cooper (city)

Dream PVs:

Provari circuitry with the voltage adjustment more like that of the Twist + vivi nova (general use)
P+10440 + carto (black/white tie……probably need a couple, though)

Strigoi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2010
Martinez, CA
Figured I'd post my other vehicles as well. The E55 is my daily driver (pictured on the first page), the Durango gets maybe 5 miles a month put on it and the F250 is mainly used for going to the dump and Home Depot. The F250 only gets about 6mpg, so even though it's a lot of fun to drive (big old truck with a manual) it costs too much to drive it just for the hell of it.

tPLBP.jpg

MV0N9.jpg

Totally missed this pic of the E55 last night. I forgot I had it uploaded and it's how it currently looks.

24KCm.jpg

sportyfortyeight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2011
dfw,texas,usa
I vape a provari or a gg and drive this and or can be found riding this.. the jetta is now a r32/bora/jetta mix shaved with 18s and a crooked plate box in the skinned deck lid..

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1346994486079.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1346994486079.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 15
  • uploadfromtaptalk1346994667486.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1346994667486.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 13

SABOTEUR

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Baltimore MD USA
I drive this (2001 Mercedes E55 AMG, it's back on the stock 18" wheels now though) and use a Provari most of the time.

I'm hoping to have it on a set of BBS LM replicas (don't feel like dropping several thousand on the real deal) hopefully sooner than later. It will happen at tax time at the latest.

wXHtI.jpg

I have a Provari too.
Does that mean I'm supposed to drive this guy's Mercedes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread