Status
Not open for further replies.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
I think I will recommend the istick 30 and an Aspire nautilus, given size is important to you. You're not going to find good throat hit and clouds in a vape pen. Another option would be the iJust2, wich is very small, but powerful. However, it's nothing but subohm, so it may be more than you want.

Reactions: thetrucker

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
The Ego One Mini is pretty small and powerful. You'd be hard pressed to find something as small overall. Eciggity has them for $39.99 and packs of five coils (select 1.0 ohm resistance in their selection menu) for $13.99. That's $53.98 total, but the discount code "10percentoff" brings it to $48.58. Add some random item to get the total over $50 to get free shipping... or get two packs of coils. That'll total $61.17, shipped for a starter kit and 11 coil heads. Not too shabby. Just need to add juice. The kit is about 110 mm tall (shorter than the ego-t) and 16mm in diameter (a couple mm fatter). With the 1.0 ohm coils I recommended (the kit comes with one, too), it produces a good draw similar to a cigarette on the tighter settings and a nice loose draw on the open settings. It'll put out a really decent and impressive amount of vapor, too. The battery is 850 mah, but with the 1.0 ohm coils, that should last pretty much most of a day, if not all the way through. It charges with a regular old micro usb cable, too (included), so you won't need to tear it apart and screw it in to an adapter... just plug it in and let it charge.

eGo One Mini by Joyetech - Eciggity

eGo One CL Coils (5 Pack) - Eciggity

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Op makes request riddled with a knowledge of what works and a desire to get it all without getting anything that will work.

Logically the request is not fillable as is, however leaning as close as possible toward the Ops request while still attempting to deliver a viable solution:

I would suggest an EGO-One 1100Mah Kit. Everything you need minus the e-liquid.
Looks Good.
E-liquid view-able
Fits nicely in hand and pocket
USB Chargeable
Uses replaceable Ego coil heads

Edit: noticed this has already been recommended. I second.:)

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
Op makes request riddled with a knowledge of what works and a desire to get it all without getting anything that will work.

Logically the request is not fillable as is, however leaning as close as possible toward the Ops request while still attempting to deliver a viable solution:

I would suggest an EGO-One 1100Mah Kit. Everything you need minus the e-liquid.
Looks Good.
E-liquid view-able
Fits nicely in hand and pocket
USB Chargeable
Uses replaceable Ego coil heads

Edit: noticed this has already been recommended. I second.:)
Personally, I'd still go with the 850 mah Ego One Mini versus the regular Ego One... I think the OP will be happier with it since it's a bit more svelte and will feel closer to an actual cigarette... maybe a small to medium sized cigar, actually. The regular Ego One feels like a fat old stogie in the hand.

GlacierBabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Alaskan in Louisiana
Mouth to lung is when you fill your mouth with vapor then inhale rather than breathing the vapor directly from the unit into your lungs.

The main difference is more in the coils. The Atlantis has .5 ohm coils, sub ohming is what gives bigger clouds. The Nautilus has 1.8 ohm coils I think. Basically with lower resistance more electrons are trying to pass through the coil all at the same time, allowing for more collisions and therefore more heat thus vaporizing more liquid. The higher the resistance fewer electrons are allowed to pass through at the same time, giving a cooler vape with less liquid being vaporized. (there is more to it than that, but that is the basic idea). Batteries need to have higher amperages to accommodate sub ohm coils.

Thank you very much for that explanation. I am doing very much like the originator of this thread. I use an ego 1300mah king/queen battery with a smok tec cartomizer. I am not satisfied with the cloud or the taste. I am looking to move up to better equipment but I don't want anything too technical or complicated. I would like to find something that I can vape through an entire tank with out having to maintenance it or without it dripping into the battery. I used to use clearomizers but they leaked and gave dry hits all the time. I would also like something that can hold a large tank. I am a mouth to lung vaper. I was considering an Innokin Coolfire IV kit. Any suggestions? What do you think?

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
Thank you very much for that explanation. I am doing very much like the originator of this thread. I use an ego 1300mah king/queen battery with a smok tec cartomizer. I am not satisfied with the cloud or the taste. I am looking to move up to better equipment but I don't want anything too technical or complicated. I would like to find something that I can vape through an entire tank with out having to maintenance it or without it dripping into the battery. I used to use clearomizers but they leaked and gave dry hits all the time. I would also like something that can hold a large tank. I am a mouth to lung vaper. I was considering an Innokin Coolfire IV kit. Any suggestions? What do you think?

I can't speak to rebuildable tanks (the Squape I got leaked so bad, I gave up!) but on that Coolfire IV? Hit that "Buy" button! You won't be sorry! Runs a sub-ohm coil as easily as a standard (around 2.0 ohms) coil, really ergonomic in the hand (way lighter than my IPV mini!) and it just has that "wow" factor. I can't say enough good things about mine, except that, I was so happy with my purple one that I went out and got a gold CoolFire IV, too!

Edit: The Coolfire IV is rated at 2000 mah. It's going to last a lot longer on a charge than a battery rated at 850 mah. A LOT longer...

And on a less girly-gushy note, I have a lot of experience with and faith in Innokin products. They're well built, last well over a year before needing to be replaced, and work with absolutely zero issues. I'd take an Innokin anything over an Istick any day!

Reactions: GlacierBabe

GlacierBabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Alaskan in Louisiana
I can't speak to rebuildable tanks (the Squape I got leaked so bad, I gave up!) but on that Coolfire IV? Hit that "Buy" button! You won't be sorry! Runs a sub-ohm coil as easily as a standard (around 2.0 ohms) coil, really ergonomic in the hand (way lighter than my IPV mini!) and it just has that "wow" factor. I can't say enough good things about mine, except that, I was so happy with my purple one that I went out and got a gold CoolFire IV, too!

Edit: The Coolfire IV is rated at 2000 mah. It's going to last a lot longer on a charge than a battery rated at 850 mah. A LOT longer...

And on a less girly-gushy note, I have a lot of experience with and faith in Innokin products. They're well built, last well over a year before needing to be replaced, and work with absolutely zero issues. I'd take an Innokin anything over an Istick any day!

Thank you for the response and information. What tank do you use? :)

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Last edited:

GlacierBabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Alaskan in Louisiana
Aspire Premium Kit...
Comes with Battery/Tank/Extra Coils/Charger
It really comes with everything you need to get started except the juice.

I started with an ego-t but upgraded pretty quick as it didn't work well enough for me.

My upgrading has been a long time coming. I'm really excited about my new equipment and can't wait to get it. :) Thank you for the recommendation. I have a feeling I am going to acquire quite a selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread