Status
Not open for further replies.

RickMc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Fontana, CA
(Note: I'm posting on my BF's account right now since I don't have one yet.)

Hey Gals/Guys!

Several months ago, my BF bought us a V2 kit with two extra long (110mm) batteries and bunch of cartos. He then quickly 'graduated' to larger EGO batteries, clearos/tanks, making his own juice, and rebuilding coils.

While I do like the V2's, I found them a bit too long and heavy to hold. I also needed to constantly ask him to refill and clean my cartos which he would gladly do.
Since then, one of them has broken (my own fault). I would like for you guys to help me pick out another cig-a-like (important) to use and also recommend cartos/clearos/tanks. My BF doesn't know much about 808 types. I'm leaning towards Smokeless Image's Volt. How much of a difference in battery life is there between a 65mm vs. a 78mm automatic? Thanks!

Smokeless Image has really good cig-a-like products. If you want to stick with the cigarette form factor I highly recommend them. You can buy Kanger cartomizers if you want to buy your own juice and fill/refill your own cartos. I credit SI with getting me to quit smoking.

thatguy2

Moved On
Oct 24, 2013
ummm..

Feeling the need to step in here with my 2 cents worth..

I shopped and shopped and shopped for the lowest price and best I could come up with was at Tropical Vapors

Kit containing:
2 Batteries - 280mah
USB Charger
Wall Charger
6 prefilled carto's - choice of RY4 or Menthol -(soft tip, making them easy to clean / refill)
$22.99 plus $5.00 shipping

Wasn't sure about quality so ordered 2 kits then added 30ml of juice to put me over $50.00 and they paid the shipping..
Dressed them up with Kanger T4's from cigliteusa for $2.25 each and I'm good to go for a long time..

Last edited:

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Im all for Smokeless Image... I still use my Volts from 2 years ago, the only ones that have been bad have been from user error. Their customer service is fantastic and their cartridges are high quality. I now use their 650 mah X2 most of the time, but still reach for my volts sometimes.

I will also say, I got an Ego set up (also 650mah) and the battery lasts half as long as my X2 and it really is just so so. I much prefer the Smokeless Image and 808 stuff I have when it comes to satisfying me through a cig craving.

My endorsement would also have to be for Smokelessimage.com I have 2 manual 78mm batteries that i carry with me to work. 1 is usually enough for me to get through the work day, but it's nice to have a back-up. What I like most about their products is once you decide to step up to something like an EGO style, their X2 is perfect. You can use the same cartos as the 78 (or the 65mm) or can move up to bigger capacity clearos and tanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread